Sponsored

Hub bore size -Black Rhino wheels

Chowbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Does anyone have any insight with regards to hub bore size for Black Rhino wheels? I know that we need at least 71.5mm to fit on the JL (which I think is the same for the JK). A dealer/vendor is telling me that the hub bore size for the Black Rhino Magnus wheels (18") are 71.00mm and therefore too small. However, I have seen pictures of these wheels on JKs and they seem to be the same hub bore size as the Armorys, which are popular on these forums. Am I missing something? Does Black Rhino make different hub bore sizes for the same wheel? Can't find direct contact info for Black Rhino. I don't think the dealer's information is correct but at the same time don't want to deal with the return if it doesn't fit. Thanks.
Sponsored

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Does anyone have any insight with regards to hub bore size for Black Rhino wheels? I know that we need at least 71.5mm to fit on the JL (which I think is the same for the JK). A dealer/vendor is telling me that the hub bore size for the Black Rhino Magnus wheels (18") are 71.00mm and therefore too small. However, I have seen pictures of these wheels on JKs and they seem to be the same hub bore size as the Armorys, which are popular on these forums. Am I missing something? Does Black Rhino make different hub bore sizes for the same wheel? Can't find direct contact info for Black Rhino. I don't think the dealer's information is correct but at the same time don't want to deal with the return if it doesn't fit. Thanks.
PM JGrand....he's running BR Sidewinder wheels on his JL
33's on a Sport/Sahara?