OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Get over it.
Are okay with paying a premium labour rate for better service?
I paid a premium labor rate and expected better service. So I would be OK with paying more, but unfortunately I did not get what I paid for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Dude…seriously? You can’t sit here and say you agree and then still say that one man’s 392 deserves more attention to detail/respect vs someones old TJ.
Get over it.

• Sad
Reactions: GtX

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
I’ve been too uptight about so many vehicles in the past, but one day I realized it wasn’t worth it. Now I just rip the bandaid off right away. Get that beast out on the trail and get some real scratches on it.

I had many people tell me I was crazy being on the rubicon trail with paper plates still on my current ride.…..Ive had more fun with this ride than any in the past.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Spoke to the shop owner and he was very apologetic and offered to make this right. Cant ask for anything more.

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
I was just as annoying with my previous Jeeps:like:

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
The 392 has taken the Wrangler crowd to a new level of snobbery. Are we at Porsche levels yet?
Snobbery? Please enlighten me how being picky about MY vehicle makes me a snob.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Not the vibe I was trying to give off. I did say I would expect someone to take additional care with my 392 vs. my TJ. Why? One looks like it has been through the ringer and one does not. One is worth substantially more, one is brand new and practically flawless.

To me this is not snobbery. Its the same reason why the shop working on the 392 made sure it was parked inside over night. They get stolen more frequently than a vehicle of lesser value. Additional care is taken. They didn't pull all the older Jeeps in the shop at night...just the Demon, 392, and Hellcat JL and JT's.

I do not think my vehicle is any better than any others, but I am realistic...and I would expect a shop to take additional precautions working on a Bugatti vs. my 392.

OP
OP
RELBUS

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
To be clear, he fucking hates you.
Didn’t seem that way…tough group here.

He went on about how he was just as picky and would have had to said something as well. Then offered me his discount on any parts I may need in the future. For the record I never did suggest to him he replace the winch.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Didn’t seem that way…tough group here.

He went on about how he was just as picky and would have had to said something as well. Then offered me his discount on any parts I may need in the future. For the record I never did suggest to him he replace the winch.
Yea, good luck man. Nobody reasonable is that picky.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.