aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've had 3 adult players and bags in my JLUR. Not ideal, but it works. My son's goalie equipment fits perfectly in the back.
Sponsored

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
2 kids 2 adults , trektop can fit 2 kids one adult. kids sticks fit but adult goes in the back seat.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
For all those who play or have kids who play. How many bags/ sticks can you put in the cargo area and how well do they fit? I play in adult leagues and my two little ones will start playing this year so wanted to get an idea. Thanks.
I love hockey bags! Especially brunettes.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
For all those who play or have kids who play. How many bags/ sticks can you put in the cargo area and how well do they fit? I play in adult leagues and my two little ones will start playing this year so wanted to get an idea. Thanks.
No worries ,you can have still two more kids and all can be hockey players . Why don't you visit your local Jeep dealer and see the cargo space yourself ?

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
@Impy5 Matt: without answering your question literally, as others already have, I'd hate to think that you might consider turning down a Wrangler over hockey gear and player/passenger space.

I say this because there are just so many roof storage solutions available to place extra stuff, need be.

;)Besides, what true hockey player would prefer a mere in-cabin seat when they'd not only prefer riding strapped into the top of the rig, but protect their delicate/expensive gear within the confines of the cab. Just tell the kids to lay down on top should you encounter low overpasses!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Impy5

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Thank you all for the responses! Picked up my 2020 JLU Willys last week, glad to hear bags fit pretty well, if at some point they don't well that's what my wife's Tahoe is for haha. Went from a Grand Cherokee to the JLU and while I loved the WK2, I love this thing even more, my boys keep asking me to take the roof off and wave at every Wrangler we pass.

Hitdog540

First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2015BMW 550xi
Occupation
Retired
1 bag, 2 sticks, a Chara and a Marchand.

OP
OP
Impy5

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys