How to tell if 80th Anniversary?

rmasonjr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
I just got a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude and nothing jumps out at me that it is the 80th Anniv model.
I dont see anything on the window price sticker as indication, but I do have the old jeep logo on the shifter, etched into the windshield, and etched into the rims.
I dont have the long badge on the fender either, it's just a decal for Wrangler Unlimited.
The round badge on the side just says Trail Rated.

So, how do you tell if it's an 80th Anniv edition or not?
Sponsored

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I just got a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude and nothing jumps out at me that it is the 80th Anniv model.
I dont see anything on the window price sticker as indication, but I do have the old jeep logo on the shifter, etched into the windshield, and etched into the rims.
I dont have the long badge on the fender either, it's just a decal for Wrangler Unlimited.

The Altitude is not an 80th. The 80th is it's own trim. It has the Sahara fenders and bumpers, specific 18" wheels, and specific seat cloth and floormats. It also has all "matte graphite" badges.

I'm assuming you have the standard grey plastic fenders, and 17" wheels...that's the easiest way to tell. The 80th looks like a more badass Sahara (because of the darker accents that look "blacked out").

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Did you think you were buying an Anniversary Edition?

OP
OP
rmasonjr

rmasonjr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
The saleslady said she saw it was the 80th Anniv, but to be honest, she didnt know a lot about Jeeps :(
I'm still happy, nonetheless...
Sponsored