First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Maybe you should stop staring at men's genitalia...?
I’m pretty sure I was talking about his advice to walk around the beach carrying a very large firearm, so I’m not sure where or how you got the idea of checking out dudes’ junk from that, but if that’s what floats your boat I’m not here to judge you. Let your freak flag fly brother! :giggle:
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
So you’re the tool strolling around the beach with a Desert Eagle stuffed down his swim trunks? I always wondered who guy was and what his deal was. Now I know. :LOL:
I’m pretty sure I was talking about his advice to walk around the beach carrying a very large firearm, so I’m not sure where or how you got the idea of checking out dudes’ junk from that, but if that’s what floats your boat I’m not here to judge you. Let your freak flag fly brother! :giggle:
Apparently you need to reread what you said.

You referred to the guy as a "tool" and blabbed about how you see guys on the beach with bulges in their pants.

Hence my comment about you staring at men's penises.

Then... You said "I'm not here to judge" and continued to say "let your freak flag fly brother" in the next sentence. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

You are lost, my man!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Apparently you need to reread what you said.

You referred to the guy as a "tool" and blabbed about how you see guys on the beach with bulges in their pants.

Hence my comment about you staring at men's penises.

Then... You said "I'm not here to judge" and continued to say "let your freak flag fly brother" in the next sentence. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

You are lost, my man!
Is English your first language?

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
so I am wondering how do I secure my viair compressor and other items when I’m out on the beach?
I’ll don’t want to spend $700 for a backbone. Anyone use a locking toolbox or similar that could be chained to the back?
Hey there,

Here are a few options for storage that we offer:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/tuffy/tailgate-lock-box-jeep-wrangler-jl

Tuffy-349-01-Tailgate-Lock-Box-JL-Installed-Tailgate-CLosed-Cropped-Close.jpg

https://www.quadratec.com/p/tuffy/security-deck-enclosure-jeep-wrangler-jl-4-door

Tuffy-345-Security-Deck-Enclosure-JLU-Rear-Open.jpg

I am sure that there will be more options coming for security for the JL in the coming months.

Have a great day,
Hailey

Sponsored

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
My question for those saying, that the cubby is secure when the tailgate is closed. If the top is off, whats to stop someone from reaching in , pushing the lock button and opening the tailgate?

Sponsored

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My question for those saying, that the cubby is secure when the tailgate is closed. If the top is off, whats to stop someone from reaching in , pushing the lock button and opening the tailgate?
Try it but without your Jeep FOB nearby. The push lock button in the Jeep does not work unless the FOB is in close proximity.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Try it but without your Jeep FOB nearby. The push lock button in the Jeep does not work unless the FOB is in close proximity.
Interesting, guess I've never tried it...Thanks.

carcollector

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL, 1970 Hemi Cuda, 1970 Dodge Challenger, 1969 Mustang Mach1, Superformance 427 Cobra, 1990 Bronco, 2016 AMG GTS
recently installed the Tuffy JL tailgate lockbox - amazon $290
very pleased with it and bonus is that it sits on top of under carpet trap door storage thus protecting those contents as well (with tailgate locked closed)
if you get one do not follow their instructions and waste time as I did
do not reinstall plastic tailgate covers and do not use included spacers
do use rubber, self stick weather stripping applied to entire rear outer edges of box
this will result in a rattle free, tight fit
I am a critical incident (ASI) responder and feel good about securing my necessary "tools"- also installed an alarm on the tuffy door for an extra precaution that is not necessary for most users

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
recently installed the Tuffy JL tailgate lockbox - amazon $290
very pleased with it and bonus is that it sits on top of under carpet trap door storage thus protecting those contents as well (with tailgate locked closed)
if you get one do not follow their instructions and waste time as I did
do not reinstall plastic tailgate covers and do not use included spacers
do use rubber, self stick weather stripping applied to entire rear outer edges of box
this will result in a rattle free, tight fit
I am a critical incident (ASI) responder and feel good about securing my necessary "tools"- also installed an alarm on the tuffy door for an extra precaution that is not necessary for most users
I have this lockbox in the garage waiting for my Jeep to come home. Good tip about the weather stripping—I’ll pick some up.

OhReally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hellayella JLUS, Honda Odyssey