Sponsored

How to sale my 4xe Rubicon to get maximum price?

Medicaptain

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Plat....looking for a JL
I can't get an offer from them. Every time I try to proceed to get the final offer I get this.

3F007038-9536-4A7C-B925-08A3CB18FBF5.jpeg
That is unfortunate.....so far my dealings with them is very good...but not finalized yet.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

There's also "give me the vin.com" . the owner co-hosts the sunday morning radio show on KLOS. he's actually really entertaining. he says if they cant beat Carmax offer they'll give you $100.

https://www.givemethevin.com/

all of this is heavily area dependent. Vroom or Carvana, etc... might not be in every area and may not need cars as much as other areas. Carvana offered me $10k less where i live now then when i live in LA city. Vroom is still offering the same amount.

every experience with Carmax ive ever had has been low KBB. not sure if they have changed their model for the current market.

there are plenty of people who will buy that 4xe and not be eligible for the tax credit. unfortunately most will probably find out the hard way. im sure many dealers dont thoroughly explain it and just want the jeep sold. for those who have to have it now, at any cost, wont care.

OP
OP
Stealth

Stealth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
There's also "give me the vin.com" . the owner co-hosts the sunday morning radio show on KLOS. he's actually really entertaining. he says if they cant beat Carmax offer they'll give you $100.

all of this is heavily area dependent. Vroom or Carvana, etc... might not be in every area and may not need cars as much as other areas. Carvana offered me $10k less where i live now then when i live in LA city. Vroom is still offering the same amount.

every experience with Carmax ive ever had has been low KBB. not sure if they have changed their model for the current market.

there are plenty of people who will buy that 4xe and not be eligible for the tax credit. unfortunately most will probably find out the hard way. im sure many dealers dont thoroughly explain it and just want the jeep sold. for those who have to have it now, at any cost, wont care.
Thank you!!

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

CarMax offered me $48,000 for a 2019 loaded Rubi while they had a basic 2018 Rubi on their lot selling for $58,000... Not impressed with CarMax offers...

Sponsored

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
The market is nuts right now. Vroom just gave us $48,500 for our 1yr old Willys with 6,200 miles. We originally paid $44,500 OTD last Dec. We are in the process of ordering a 22 from Gupton.

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
The market is nuts right now. Vroom just gave us $48,500 for our 1yr old Willys with 6,200 miles. We originally paid $44,500 OTD last Dec. We are in the process of ordering a 22 from Gupton.
have you collected the cheque (spelling - Im scottish) ?

Vroom were offering me $48,500 on 2019 Sahara with 14,000 miles which was $44K OTD including taxes - thinking similar to sell, and change out to a RHD sometime in 2022

Kelly Blue book was $42,500 with few dealerships hounding me although i was just playing around on the cash offer function

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
have you collected the cheque (spelling - Im scottish) ?

Vroom were offering me $48,500 on 2019 Sahara with 14,000 miles which was $44K OTD including taxes - thinking similar to sell, and change out to a RHD sometime in 2022

Kelly Blue book was $42,500 with few dealerships hounding me although i was just playing around on the cash offer function
We e-signed the paperwork and returned the hard copy POA. Just waiting on them to come get it next week. I will update when the sale is complete. I was also skeptical, but so far they so good. I have sold 3x to Carvana and had no problems at all. All three were well over market. Still, waiting to put a deposit down with Gupton until I have payment in hand from Vroom.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I sold my 2019 JL back to the dealer in May for 2k more than what I paid for it in December 2018. They also wanted to buy my 2021 JLU 80th Anniversary edition, but I declined.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
That is unfortunate.....so far my dealings with them is very good...but not finalized yet.

And now apparently they are ghosting me. Guy never got back to me Thursday. Sent him a message yesterday with no reply.

Sponsored

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
took a look at Vroom again today - showing $45,691 - last week was $48,500

autonation showing $45K on their certified offer feedback

anyone have any recent experience on receiving discount to invoice from autonation on an order ? I would be willing to trade in now, and wait 2-3 months for delivery

Last edited:

starfox

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door
AutoNation is paying top dollar, they beat CarMax, Carvana, and Vroom on mine...
Yes! I sold my 2 door manual trans JL to Autonation last week. Carvana was at $43,669, Carmax $47,000, Autonation matched Vroom at $49,859.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Because I’m nosy, after reading the initial post, I went out to Vroom to see what the offer on my 4xe would be and It came back at $62910, more than I paid for it. I got a really good deal and I love her so I won’t be selling.

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
It is everyone's responsibility to get as much of their money back from the government as legally possible.
Everyone's responsibility hey.

Back the blue? Support the military? Build our roads and bridges? No, not my responsibility.

Frostbyte

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392XR, 2019 WK2 LtdX, 2017 JK, 2006 XK
Everyone's responsibility hey.

Back the blue? Support the military? Build our roads and bridges? No, not my responsibility.
Huh...well, I'm ex-military myself and got a kid that will be military after completing ROTC. Thus, I have no problem for my taxes to go to what they're SUPPOSED to go to (those items that you mentioned). Unfortunately the majority of taxes are going to BS programs that have nothing to do with REAL infrastructure or National Defense.

So...maybe I'm missing your point.
Sponsored