How to Mark AS SOLD

SONofHELGI

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Something that sounds technical, but it's not.
Once your item is sold, you can go to the bottom left of your original thread and click "MARK AS SOLD"

Thanks and see you on the trails!

markassold.JPG

Advertisement

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Once your item is sold, you can go to the bottom left of your original thread and click "MARK AS SOLD"

Thanks and see you on the trails!

markassold.JPG
Having users actively MARK AS SOLD would be great! Can the moderator(s) go through and DELETE the MARK AS SOLDs so as to unclutter the message board. I suppose sellers can also DELETE, but having the sold items listed for a short while after (1-2 weeks) would provide other users with feedback on item value. Thanks!

OP
SONofHELGI

SONofHELGI

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Something that sounds technical, but it's not.
Having users actively MARK AS SOLD would be great! Can the moderator(s) go through and DELETE the MARK AS SOLDs so as to unclutter the message board. I suppose sellers can also DELETE, but having the sold items listed for a short while after (1-2 weeks) would provide other users with feedback on item value. Thanks!
Morning PapaJoe,

Getting them marked as sold is stage one. Deleting is something people above my paygrade will decide, but for now it's only marking them.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
yea would be awesome for that to happen in all of the market place threads!!:clap:

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement