Sponsored

How tall is your 3.5" lifted JL w/37s?

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I took delivery of my '21 JLR soft top late April, and it gets lifted the end of this month. I now have to relocate to a job where I will be using a parking garage with an 84" (7') vehicle height limit. If you are willing to measure or happen to know how tall your rig is, please share.

Considering the differences and variables between lift components, shocks/springs, vehicle size/weight specs, tire true height and wear, I know this info will be only good for estimating. I'll be running 3.5" Terraflex long arms, Falcon 3.3s, and 37" Ridge Grapplers. It will be weighed down with front and rear steel bumbers, winch, and a spare 37 on a heavy duty rear tire carrier.

If you are posting your Jeep's height, and you have a soft top, please meadure at the tallest peak or bow that could catch a low ceiling or garage door entry header. Tell us a little about your build to help put your specific vehicle height in some context.

I would appreciate any help.

Cheers.
Sponsored

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My JLUR has a 3.5” Metalcloak game changer with 37” Ridge Grapplers and I can pull it into my garage which has a standard garage door opening (84”) with about 2” of clearance.

From stock height I got a little over 7” in total height

you could measure your roof and add 8” just in case

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My JLUR has a 3.5” Metalcloak game changer with 37” Ridge Grapplers and I can pull it into my garage which has a standard garage door opening (84”) with about 2” of clearance.

From stock height I got a little over 7” in total height

you could measure your roof and add 8” just in case
Thanks! I’ve read that a soft top adds 2.5 to 3 inches when top is up. Is your vehicle a hardtop or soft?

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Thanks! I’ve read that a soft top adds 2.5 to 3 inches when top is up. Is your vehicle a hardtop or soft?
Hard top. The soft top is a little higher since there is a box in the roof.

The garage door does hang down a little so it’s not a full 84” but it fits with no issues. I was worried so figured add 8” to my top and came in closer to 7”

Jeep Wrangler JL How tall is your 3.5" lifted JL w/37s? 208F0F5F-4016-4134-B1BF-1DA955CCE5F0

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I took delivery of my '21 JLR soft top late April, and it gets lifted the end of this month. I now have to relocate to a job where I will be using a parking garage with an 84" (7') vehicle height limit. If you are willing to measure or happen to know how tall your rig is, please share.

Considering the differences and variables between lift components, shocks/springs, vehicle size/weight specs, tire true height and wear, I know this info will be only good for estimating. I'll be running 3.5" Terraflex long arms, Falcon 3.3s, and 37" Ridge Grapplers. It will be weighed down with front and rear steel bumbers, winch, and a spare 37 on a heavy duty rear tire carrier.

If you are posting your Jeep's height, and you have a soft top, please meadure at the tallest peak or bow that could catch a low ceiling or garage door entry header. Tell us a little about your build to help put your specific vehicle height in some context.

I would appreciate any help.

Cheers.
RK 3.5” with 37 nittos with trek top ultra. From this bow I’m 80”. I think this soft top is the tallest one, because of the mechanism that lets it fold all the way down like a standard top. Some trek tops don’t fold down all the way. With my hard top I’m 78” You should fit ..... 🙂

Jeep Wrangler JL How tall is your 3.5" lifted JL w/37s? D0813C4D-3534-49E1-80FE-CBF6D885083F

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RK 3.5” with 37 nittos with trek top ultra. From this bow I’m 80”. I think this soft top is the tallest one, because of the mechanism that lets it fold all the way down like a standard top. Some trek tops don’t fold down all the way. With my hard top I’m 78” You should fit ..... 🙂

D0813C4D-3534-49E1-80FE-CBF6D885083F.jpeg
Very Helpful...and a great-looking Jeep!! The shop thinks I'd come it at 78" if it were a hardtop. Your case gives me confidence :)
Sponsored