Sponsored

How silly would a Rubicon on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months?

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL How silly would a Rubicon on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months? silly-meter-ph2-661x435

Silly Meter... time dependent. A few or more months, you are good. And in case you don't finish your dream...

Jeep Wrangler JL How silly would a Rubicon on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months? give-a-sht-meter-empty-funny-sarcasm-gift-haselshirt

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
who cares what anyone things besides you? and you know why it looks that way.

personally i don't think it would look that bad,... but you shouldn't care what i think either. ;)
just get on with it.

I have a 2022 Rubicon and recently bought a 3.5” rock krawler lift. I plan on installing the lift in the next month or so.

I’m currently on stock 33s and don’t really want to (aka shouldn’t) spend $2k on 37s right now.

How silly would a rubi on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months?

stojanowski

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, JK
Here’s a 2.5” lift with 31’s and rubicon flares. Should be pretty similar look. Kinda goofy, but not bad enough to spring on extra money immediately

Jeep Wrangler JL How silly would a Rubicon on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months? give-a-sht-meter-empty-funny-sarcasm-gift-haselshirt
I thought they came with 32s

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I'll also echo the "who cares?" statements of others. 100% does not matter as long as the Jeep functions. You're still looking better than those Angry Grille people

That said: Mid 2021 I had my 37's sitting in my garage for 2-3 months while I waited for RK to build my lift. No complaints, it was just the way things were at that point. I'm local, I've known them for a while and They've always done right by me- it was just their workload at the time.

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
It'll be fine
Pinkee looked silly with the factory 31.5" tires on and the lift before going 37 but by the next day it looked cool like that, out of place and a little bit weird ..... but still cool
Really shoulda taken a few pics before the second upgrade
It'll be cool, kinda weird... but cool

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
I honestly think you'll be ok. I have seen Ram pickup trucks with 22" wheels and rubber bands for tires lifted way too much that still looked quite good!
This is a lie sir.... No truck/suv looks good with 22's and rubberbands (IMO).... ;)
To the OP. I ran a 4" lift on my Ram with 33's for some time and it still looked pretty good. Obviously the wheel wells were a little empty but still looked decent.

Sponsored

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Folks are weighing in a lot on the "What other people think? Who the Hell Cares?" But admit it, we all want our Jeeps to look good *to us.*

IMHO, lifted on factory size looks a bit gangly and awkward. It's the "teenager growth spurt" look. You know, when you've grown two inches over the summer, but haven't bought new pants to fit yet.

Will that bother you during those few months? Well as to that, only you can say.

Jeep Wrangler JL How silly would a Rubicon on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months? 1669651316504

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Long as you don’t add an angry grille, the forum will forgive you for your transgression but the angry grille is a forbidden sin.

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
I have a 2022 Rubicon and recently bought a 3.5” rock krawler lift. I plan on installing the lift in the next month or so.

I’m currently on stock 33s and don’t really want to (aka shouldn’t) spend $2k on 37s right now.

How silly would a rubi on 33s look with a 3.5” lift for a few months?
I’d guess works in progress are wise and normal. I now have 35s on my JLRU with no lift but will get it soon. It looks fine as is but I don’t care what others think.