Sponsored

How often do ya’ll drive naked and what do you use for protection?

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Mine has been naked since May 1. I have the trail doors mounted, not sure if that qualifies me for naked. I keep my Alien Sun Shade on the front, and the Jeep stays garaged when not driving it. So yeah, naked pretty much 24/7.
Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I got one it's not for soft top use but works great with soft top up and windows in. Found it on Amazon for around 120.00

20200522_173421.jpg

20200522_173348.jpg

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I debated getting my Rubi with a soft top but living in Vermont the hardtop just seemed more practical. More and more I like the idea of having a summer top where the Freedom Panels can go right over them.
When we ordered my wife's Sahara we got the dual top group, never put it on, just too busy. Bought my rubicon last fall. So switched strategy, got a Sunrider for her, so she can leave work and be bop around and it is easy for to open/close. It is a great trade off. You can install in the spring remove in the fall and put the freedom panels back in, takes maybe 15 minutes.

Since I have the full Mopar twill soft top, have to get that on mine. Just always so busy, but next week will make it happen.

megglesmarie

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
I drove with the freedom top and front doors off from the second I got it home from the dealership. I live in PA so weather is very iffy....for the first time in FOREVER our forecast was full sun for 10 days in a row. The first day of that, my boyfriend helped me build a hoist for the hardtop in our garage with some ratchet straps. It works great and will let me put the top back on by myself if need be!

Jeep Wrangler JL How often do ya’ll drive naked and what do you use for protection? 15936218297306619833661705744792

Sponsored

SOL-STLR

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Brand new to the forum but I try to go topless every chance I get. I have a one touch sky roof so it is pretty easy to open at anytime but last weekend was the first time I ran with doors off. I will be naked this weekend for my birthday and proudly flying the flag too.

jeep fun1.jpg

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL How often do ya’ll drive naked and what do you use for protection? 1593696685931

take your poor dog for a ride, he looks sad!

Mane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner LTD
JTops USA makes the best sunscreen top around. It stays on all the time. You can put your hard top back on over it.

This is what I have installed on mine, along with JTops' duster cover for the cargo area and I go topless about 90% of the year.

Seat covers help with the rain. When it rains, that sun top is like a screen door. lol

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
One like this is much cheaper for my use. I'm sure it's thiner/lighter. I'm just looking for something to keep the rain off. The JeepJacket is no joke in quality and since I have it, I'll use it. I bought it for my JKU but it fits the JLU perfectly. This is a cheaper option:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastertop/cab-cover-door-flaps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl
Thanks! I‘m just looking for one to put on when the top is off as i don’t park it in the garage at home. Mainly to keep the leaves and dust out - not too much rain where I am

Sponsored

TBONE1997

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I have the Top Lift Pro and love it. Yes, it is expensive, but I'm top off in less than 3 mins. Roll it to the back of the garage and then just pull the Jeep in and park under it. At the office, I use the cover by RainGear, just for those days that I look at the window and it starts to look dark. Run out and in less than 2 mins, she is covered. If you look them up, buy the Trail Cover, it is meant for top off, totally waterproof.

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
I've got the SOT power top and would like to find a cover to keep the rain out when my doors are off. Anyone come across one that works well for this when the top is still on? Most seem to have the rear bevel that follows the roll bar.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I’m topless at least once a week during the winter and multiple times a day every single day when it’s not winter, but as for doors I have no where to store them

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Everyday, at least once. And, no, I prefer the feel of the leather directly on my buttcheeks.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Everyday, at least once. And, no, I prefer the feel of the leather directly on my buttcheeks.
Mike! There is a LOT wrong with you!!! And here I thought I was the weird one! You win! Hands down!!!:LOL:
Sponsored