Sponsored

How much under invoice do you think I can get on a 4XE?

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi,

I believe I've owned 3-4 jeeps since 2018. :rock: For all, I've gotten 6-8% under invoice.

Can I expect the same savings on the 4XE? Or, do you think I can do any better?

I'm in the Austin, TX area.

Thanks! :)
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Tough to say on a brand-new technology in these market conditions.

Does it qualify for a federal tax credit?

OP
OP
phatjoe

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I believe Motortrend stated that it qualifies for a $7,500 tax credit...not sure if that's accurate or not.

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Don't expect any kind of discount besides governement grants for electric cars (if any where you live). The American and the Chinese economy are booming back from that pandemic since more and more people are getting vaccinated. Infrastructures are part of both countries plan to bounce back from a year of crazy spendings. So carmakers will compete with absolutely every company of this world to get parts.

It'll more than likely be "that's the price or leave it" because the next guy stepping in the dealership will probably be ready to pay full price.

If you take Canada for example. Right now, if you order a vehicle with the options you want, it's 5 to 7 months of delay at least. And it's not just for Jeeps: it's for 4Runner, for Mach-Es, for GTIs, for Broncos: name them, they'll be late.

So much that used cars value is sky-rocketting right now. There's just no brand new cars available.

So if you can wait, you better. Let Stellantis fix the early problems on the 4XE and you'll laugh in two years when you'll get the updated version at a lower price.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Car prices are very high right now because the manufacturers can’t keep up with demand. This just started about a month or two ago.
Also, the 4Xe is eligible for the federal tax credit and possibly an additional state tax credit. (Check your specific state with a Google search)

Sponsored

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Today would be a good day to call your dealer. It's the end of the month, they have sales targets.

If you can't get a discount on the last day of the month, just walk away from any deal for a while.

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
I got 7% under invoice on my Rubicon 4xe factory order 10 days ago. Its doable you just have to be willing to call around.

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Depends where
Washington about 6 1/2 under
Rydell who I do not recommend in So Cal just under invoice.
Idaho and Maryland also about 7% depending if you use their financing

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
I got 7% under invoice on my Rubicon 4xe factory order 10 days ago. Its doable you just have to be willing to call around.
Yeah, you have better luck getting a discount on a tricked out Jeep (like a JLUR). I figure that with the 392 and 4xe, the demand is so high and supply is so low that dealerships are going to hold out for good money. Not to mention that they're financing their inventory at historically low rates. I visited 4 dealers before buying my new Jeep, but I bought a JLU Sport with very little on it.
Sponsored