Sponsored

How much rake did you have after installing 2” mopar lift kit?

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
Getting my mopar lift kit installed at the dealer to be covered under warranty and at a decent price, but worried if any leveling would be needed. For reference, keeping the stock bumper on ‘21 JLU Sahara with onetouch & tow kit.
how much rake did you end up with after install? Include details (steel bumper, winch, hardtop, etc).
Thanks!
Sponsored

ratherbskiing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUWD
Many folks swear they need a front spacer added to the lift....I had the opposite issue and ended up with a reverse rake after the 2" diesel Mopar lift. Now I need a rear spacer.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I put the 3.6 Mopar lift on my 2.0 without Etorque (only one of the springs is different between the two), since the 2.0 no etorque version was not out yet at the time.

The jeep is completely - and I mean to a fraction of a degree - level L to R and F to B. That is with factory steel bumpers X20 winch/synthetic, 37" KO2s (weight of most 35s) spare and ~150 lbs of recovery gear and tools in the back.

I had bought extra spacer pucks in case I needed to level it out, but did not need them.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
So the Mopar 2” lift is the same front and rear. I measured spring perch to axle on all 4 corners before and after Mopar 2” kit was installed. I got exactly 2.5” lift in all 4 corners. That was in a 2021 JLUR with steal bumpers and hardtop.
Sponsored