ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
My Jeep came with a book that specifies limits. I’m not in the Jeep for a few days but I’ll post it when I find it

Advertisement

AZ-Chris

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLWURD
I am much more tolerant of pitch than I am roll. I've been as high as 20 degrees of roll and DID NOT like it . . . especially since I was just about to get to The Steps on Black Bear Pass. It was probably all for the best, as it made me extremely cautious and SLOW once I got to The Steps. That trail will get the adrenaline pumping.

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Occupation
Teacher
Loving all things cars, I go to a lot of car shows & did the "Camp Jeep" experience several times. On stock Jeeps (unbelievably all models from the Renegade to the Wrangler) they take you up and down a 35 degree pitch approach/departure 18' tall 'mountain', and a 25-30 degree wedge to experience roll & articulation.

Both the pitch and roll angles were pretty impressive... while I love watching what people can do with their wranglers on extreme trails, that little course that all the models can manage confirmed to me that stock is all I personally am willing to handle! ;-)
Here's a quick video I put together from when I was at Camp Jeep at the NYIAS in 2019 -

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement