How much is your Jeep worth?!

Drveovru

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
Lol , cost does not equal value. Or at least that’s what my appraiser wife always tells me. Big difference in worth bs what you spent. It’s only worth what someone will pay for it

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
Sticker: ~$45k
Mods: $167 ($150 takeoff Rubi rock rails, $12 shorty antenna, $5 sticker, $free removed Euro bumpers)

OP
OP
Northeastbst

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL

$56,280 msrp Rubicon
Going to be 15K'ish in mods
$100,260 msrp for the TrackHawk I bought while sitting there bored waiting for her jeep deal to be done.

LMFAO!!!!!
15k in mods seems to be an average

100k for a trackhawk is insane

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
My Jeep is worth more now than when I bought it, simply because I owned it and I’m me.:like:

Sponsored

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
15k in mods seems to be an average

100k for a trackhawk is insane
Agreed! After tax, license, doc fees etc etc it was 94K and change OTD. I got it for 14K off msrp so I did pretty good considering I didn't know I wanted one until her new jeep was in the wash bay too long lol!

It's a lot of fun that's for sure!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
38,500+1,325 = 39,825

Paid off, never had payments on it. My plan was to invest the money, but when I bought it I didn't have a mortgage and little credit history so couldn't get a decent rate even through the credit union. I paid 31k for it, I would have never paid over 35k for a 2 door sport.

Maybe I should put more mods on it? I really want one of those hiker camping trailers. I just installed the rubi suspension on it and JKS quick discos, planning on 33s rubi take offs when I put about 30k on my ATs. I just have too many damn hobbies so I am used to do stuff on the cheap. Looking into the future as I grow into off-roading (I am a total noob still), it is probably gonna have the mopar lift, 35s and ARB lockers, already have the dana 44 on back, if my warranty expires the LSD is going to the trash and an ARB locker is gonna replace it.

So this is a "budget" build with LSD on the rear axle, 31.5 Wrangler ATs, rubicon suspension that bumped me 2in front 2.5 rear, quick discos for articulation and a roofrack to carry camping gear. I am proud of it! lol.