Sponsored

How much have you spent on modding your Jeep?

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Some of you are going about this the wrong way. This is "my wife's" Jeep. Actually, it is her daily driver!

...of course...she works at home full time and it's not like I can just let it sit there. :fist bump:

But yeah, technically all the $$$ has been spent on her Jeep and it's really me that should be concerned. :bandit:

Have I shown you the Badminton court she had installed one year??

upload_2020-2-12_18-33-49.png

She's out of control.
Sponsored

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I'm at around $9k

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So, I'm just wondering where my Jeep-Modding addiction falls on the scale. I've had my Jeep one year and spent approximately $13,000 :puke: on modifications. I had no idea I'd spent so much until i made a list, and honestly I'm sure I'm not counting everything. The bright side is, I'm done with it and I'm not planning on any more mods:CWL:.

So where is everybody else?
Sorry.......that’s classified :lipssealed:.

Sponsored

Joshin38

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Instagram @sentineljeep
Vehicle Showcase
I thought 20k but just did a quick list of the big stuff. 25k in about 16 months

Last edited:

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
You’ll never get it back in resale or trade in, so what does it matter?
If you want to modify something and can afford it, go for it. if you can’t, either wait or dream,

rumblejeep

First Name
Doublehaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sahara
Some of you are going about this the wrong way. This is "my wife's" Jeep. Actually, it is her daily driver!

...of course...she works at home full time and it's not like I can just let it sit there. :fist bump:

But yeah, technically all the $$$ has been spent on her Jeep and it's really me that should be concerned. :bandit:

Have I shown you the Badminton court she had installed one year??

upload_2020-2-12_18-33-49.png

She's out of control.
Yeah right ! Its looks like YOUR putting green, and she stuck a net in a couple of cups ! Fess up Jack !

Sponsored

rumblejeep

First Name
Doublehaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sahara
This thread seams like a trap. I hope your spouses don’t see it.

As for me, I plead the 5th...
Stormin is a divorce attorney . ( he always wanted to be a lawyer ) and he obviously has set this thread up hoping to drum up some business. Pretty sly !
As for me, I have spent more money on beer this year than I have put into my Jeep. Its enough already !

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
So, I'm just wondering where my Jeep-Modding addiction falls on the scale. I've had my Jeep one year and spent approximately $13,000 :puke: on modifications. I had no idea I'd spent so much until i made a list, and honestly I'm sure I'm not counting everything. The bright side is, I'm done with it and I'm not planning on any more mods:CWL:.

So where is everybody else?
Easy 17/18k

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
LMAO! I was in the same boat last December. My fiance, wouldn't complain but I didn't want to face the addiction charges against me if she ever brought it up. So needless to say here I am at 23K for an engagement ring and all I can see is my hopes and dreams of my 2020 mods budget fly away into the sunset. I am glad I am not the only fool who gets addicted to the labor of love over something my ex wife would call, "putting money into things that depreciate." (She never understood the passion).
My wife would shoot me if I spent 23k on a ring for her. She'd tell me 3k on the ring and 20k on Jeep parts... lol.

OP
OP
Stormin’ Moorman

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
My wife would shoot me if I spent 23k on a ring for her. She'd tell me 3k on the ring and 20k on Jeep parts... lol.
I was at a dinner one time and got seated next to a billionaire (lawyer, asbestos class action suit money) and his smoking hot wife. (Ms. Mississippi one year) Anyway, i commented on how pretty her ring was and he told me "It should be for $800,000". And I just sat there all night trying to grasp that when i was having trouble paying for my health insurance!
Sponsored