How much below MSRP for 4xe?

Wendao

First Name
Wendao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon 2021
In the PNW and just put in an order (lease) for a Sahara 4xE with Phillip at Bud Clary in Auburn. Gave me 11.4% off MSRP before any incentives I might qualify for. MSRP was $55,525 and sale prices was $49,200. $150 doc fee + registration are the only added fees. Couldn’t have been easier to deal with him.
Congrats to the new wrangler!! Would you mind sharing the final lease number?
Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Congrats to the new wrangler!! Would you mind sharing the final lease number?
Assuming today’s rates and rebates stay locked as promised, $381 DAS and $381 a month including tax at 10.5%. Includes $150 doc fee and $800 registration costs rolled in as well. 36 months, 10k miles per year.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Assuming today’s rates and rebates stay locked as promised, $381 DAS and $381 a month including tax at 10.5%. Includes $150 doc fee and $800 registration costs rolled in as well. 36 months, 10k miles per year.
Wow, which bank? Chrysler Cap or Ally?

Wendao

First Name
Wendao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon 2021
wow.. that's a really great deal!!! can you also share buyout price? curious to know what percentage of ev incentive would pass down to it.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Wow, which bank? Chrysler Cap or Ally?
I'm going to go with CCAP for now but will re-evaluate when the car comes in and see who has better rates.

wow.. that's a really great deal!!! can you also share buyout price? curious to know what percentage of ev incentive would pass down to it.
Current residual is 66% of MSRP for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Roughly 36k

Sponsored

Quinny2244

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S
Thanks for the referral @Doug997. I ordered my 4xe yesterday from Adam Silver, GM at Central CDJR in Raynham, MA:

$63,495 MSRP
$59,892 Invoice
$57,450 Purchase Price (includes Tread Lightly discount)
$597 Doc Fee
$0 Sales Tax (NH)
$58,047 Total Purchase Price (8.5% under MSRP, 3% under invoice)
($7,500) Tax Credit
$50,547 “All-in” Purchase Price (20.4% under MSRP, 15.6% under invoice)

Gotta love that tax credit!!

Also got a competitive quote from Craig Benner at Koons. Craig was prompt, thorough, and had the best net price by $500 (deeper discount below invoice, but higher doc fee than Central CDJR). However, going with Koons would have cost me a plane ticket, a long day of travel, exposure to the latest virus du jour, fuel/tolls to get home, and wear and tear on the Jeep, whereas Central CDJR will deliver the Jeep to my driveway in NH, so I thought it was $500 well spent.

Now the waiting game begins!
I ended up using your referral and was happy with Adam’s pricing. Thanks! Any updates on the timing of your order or anything?

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Ive got a line on a good purchase price, 6% under invoice, but now I'm stuck negotiating my trade in. I'm kind of over a barrel in the sense that the Used Manager is using the used car tax credit to his advantage. He is only willing to buy my current rig at my original asking price less the trade in tax savings amount. I wanted mid 30's but he will only do low 30's. What are your guys' thoughts? Think I can wait him out or do you think the math is against me? It works out to about a 3k swing for me.

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
Ive got a line on a good purchase price, 6% under invoice, but now I'm stuck negotiating my trade in. I'm kind of over a barrel in the sense that the Used Manager is using the used car tax credit to his advantage. He is only willing to buy my current rig at my original asking price less the trade in tax savings amount. I wanted mid 30's but he will only do low 30's. What are your guys' thoughts? Think I can wait him out or do you think the math is against me? It works out to about a 3k swing for me.
Check vroom/carvana and consider price received VS tax savings. Our tax is only 3% so it doesn’t take much to just sell outright.

“give me the vin” also said they can get you tax savings but seemed a bit of a process and dealer would need to be willing. In the end vroom paid top dollar and was super easy. Used car shortage + Jeep season and we are in high demand!

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
I was getting $32-33K trade in from local dealers for me 19JL. Carvana offered me $33,500 and then Vroom offered me $38,400 which is $1400 more than I paid new almost 2 years ago and I put 17K miles on it. Even without the tax breaks I came way out ahead with Vroom.

Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I'm surprised by my first quote for my wife's (and my) planned Wrangler 4xe. We plan to order a Sahara 4xe that stickers at $57,140, and we got our first lease quote, nothing out of pocket, 36m/10k at $650 per month (that's with perfect credit). Dealer is basically at MSRP - $7500, but even at MSRP that seems high compared to what I'm hearing.

xmoger

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
I'm surprised by my first quote for my wife's (and my) planned Wrangler 4xe. We plan to order a Sahara 4xe that stickers at $57,140, and we got our first lease quote, nothing out of pocket, 36m/10k at $650 per month (that's with perfect credit). Dealer is basically at MSRP - $7500, but even at MSRP that seems high compared to what I'm hearing.
I'm not sure what your tax rates and dealer fees are, but just for reference in NJ with 6.625% tax, that Saraha would lease for $585/month (with no discount from MSRP).

Your dealer may be marking up the MF, currently .00203 (4.87% effective) or adding fees or dealer add ons (or a combo of everything). Ask for a detailed breakout but I doubt that you are going to get anywhere reasonable with him. If the vehicle is on the lot, MSRP is what everyone is asking. On an order you can do 5% or more off invoice through one of the recommended dealers here.

I'm currently in the market to order a Sahara 4xe and have reached out to Criswell in MD tonight as the best my dealer in NJ can do is 1% under invoice (with affiliates) and a marked up MF which eats most of the discount.

I am shooting to be $370/month or less on an MSRP of $53,440 with just the first payment down.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Neil Carpenter at Demontrond got back to me with 4% under invoice. Tread lightly not required, but they won't add another % below for tread lightly. Just takes the loss if you don't have it. Also says remote proximity is required for w/e reason.

Georgetown Mac Haik got back to me with 4% under, that's including tread lightly and dealer financing.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
I'm not sure what your tax rates and dealer fees are, but just for reference in NJ with 6.625% tax, that Saraha would lease for $585/month (with no discount from MSRP).

Your dealer may be marking up the MF, currently .00203 (4.87% effective) or adding fees or dealer add ons (or a combo of everything). Ask for a detailed breakout but I doubt that you are going to get anywhere reasonable with him. If the vehicle is on the lot, MSRP is what everyone is asking. On an order you can do 5% or more off invoice through one of the recommended dealers here.

I'm currently in the market to order a Sahara 4xe and have reached out to Criswell in MD tonight as the best my dealer in NJ can do is 1% under invoice (with affiliates) and a marked up MF which eats most of the discount.

I am shooting to be $370/month or less on an MSRP of $53,440 with just the first payment down.
Criswell Jeep May 2021 offers:

Our current Forum pricing of up to 7% below invoice will end at 9:00 PM (EST) on Monday, May 3, 2021.

Due to the current inventory shortage, we are curtailing our aggressive Forum pricing until Jeep confirms their plans for the balance of the 2021 build cycle.

In the interim we are offering the following:

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 3% below factory invoice (1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].