Sponsored

How much below MSRP for 4xe?

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Not quite 6000lbs, regardless I get it one way or the other.
I thought the Rubi was coming in at ~ 6,200-6,400 gvwr? oink oink

Maybe someone who has picked it up could snap a shot of the sticker near the door?
Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I thought the Rubi was coming in at ~ 6,200-6,400 gvwr? oink oink

Maybe someone who has picked it up could snap a shot of the sticker near the door?
I stand corrected you are right... Assuming the year ends well I will take all this year. The window sticker does not define GVWR (at least not on mine) will have to wait and see the door sticker

melissam100

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
In CA it’s MSRP or above for now. At least they’re giving the full $9k off for a lease for federal and state rebates. I’ll take that all day.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

melissam100

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Thanks. I worked with several and none gave me a deal below msrp. They would give me less on a finance but that payment is so high. Rob at Tuttle Click gave me the best payment. Got his info on that thread.
yep - Rob’s a straight up guy. I think thereare some who are some at or below invoice now too.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
So Criswell is the best deal to get at 7% below invoice with TL and their financing?
Someone said Koons might have 8% below invoice but I'm not 100% certain of that.

I ordered from Leon at Criswell on 3/6. 7% below invoice with TL and I must use their financing at least for the first few months. Plus $500 dealer fee.

My vehicle arrived today and I'm going to get it on Saturday.

Koons isn't much further for you or me, but short of closing on the vehicle later this week, Leon has been great to deal with. gman123 closed on his on Friday at Criswell and said it went well.

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Someone said Koons might have 8% below invoice but I'm not 100% certain of that.

I ordered from Leon at Criswell on 3/6. 7% below invoice with TL and I must use their financing at least for the first few months. Plus $500 dealer fee.

My vehicle arrived today and I'm going to get it on Saturday.

Koons isn't much further for you or me, but short of closing on the vehicle later this week, Leon has been great to deal with. gman123 closed on his on Friday at Criswell and said it went well.
Cool thanks. I'll reach out to both. It's good to see deals extending beyond 5% for the 4xe.

Sponsored

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
I bought an incoming dealer stock 4xe from Bellevue Jeep (WA State)

MSRP $61,045
Sale Price $57,688
Savings $3357

Now here is the liker my trade is a 2018 JL Sport I purchased for my son just 10 months ago for $27k, I asked for $30K which I received, so basically another $3K reduction

Final price $54,668 (10.5% reduction off MSRP, about 6% below invoice) for a Dealer stock rig
No Subtract $7500 Tax Credit

balance $47,188

Overall 22.7% savings off MSRP

Kicker, this will be my company vehicle so after depreciation (5 years) actual out of pocket less than $25K at which point I purchased from the company for $1.
Autonation? I just got a quote for the Rubicon 4xe and they only offered 1% under invoice.. I just bought a 21 JLRU for under 5% from them so I was pretty confused - maybe that's the going rate for 4xe's.

How did you arrive at the final price? ($54668)

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
Try contacting PaulwithJeep on this forum. He works out of the Dwayne Lane dealership in Everett and offered me invoice -1% on a 4xe. The price may not be as low as you want, but he's very straight forward and easy to work with.
As am FYI - when I bought my Rubicon at Autonation, Dwayne and Rairdon would not go below 3%. Autonation offered 1% under invoice for the 4xe Rubicon as well.

Also, Autonation couldn't have been an easier purchase experience (I've heard great things about Dwayne Lane - however, they refused to budge while I was in the process of purchasing).

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
In the PNW and just put in an order (lease) for a Sahara 4xE with Phillip at Bud Clary in Auburn. Gave me 11.4% off MSRP before any incentives I might qualify for. MSRP was $55,525 and sale prices was $49,200. $150 doc fee + registration are the only added fees. Couldn’t have been easier to deal with him.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
In the PNW and just put in an order (lease) for a Sahara 4xE with Phillip at Bud Clary in Auburn. Gave me 11.4% off MSRP before any incentives I might qualify for. MSRP was $55,525 and sale prices was $49,200. $150 doc fee + registration are the only added fees. Couldn’t have been easier to deal with him.
I'm also working with Phillip. their prices are hard to beat. even with flying up and driving back it will be much less than I was able to get anywhere else. the 4XE and the Eco-Diesel are almost the exact same msrp and dealer price. however the 4XE will have the $7500 rebate so that puts it cheaper.

I bought 2 JLURs from Superior, and one from a local dealer here in AZ. so far working with Phillip has been hands down better. hope to finalize order after the April order guide is out.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
This is my first Jeep and I’m super excited. Couldn’t be happier with the experience so far. Hope it’s a smooth (and fast!) order!
Sponsored