How much below MSRP for 4xe?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
10%????? I am in California. I will drive it back to CA at 10% below. Can you tell me who your dealer is?
I got 11% below MSRP at Elk Grove (last year on a JLR). Some of the people there were difficult to deal with, but 11% was nice.

Good luck!
Sponsored

Skeethree

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe, 2022 Rav4 Prime, 2020 Highlande Hybrid
Occupation
Architect
i ordered a Rubicon 4xe from Brileyas in Rutland, VT on December 28th, they were about 4% below MSRP and gave me a very fair tradein price for my 2018 JLUR. Small dealership, nice people.

cpark92808

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara
hi! Do you have the sales person’s name? I’ll order it tomorrow if it’s 11% off of msrp
I got 11% below MSRP at Elk Grove (last year on a JLR). Some of the people there were difficult to deal with, but 11% was nice.

Good luck!

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
I ordered my Wrangler Rubicon "4xe" yesterday from Tri-City Jeep (Eden, NC). Dealt with Travis. Travis responded immediately and always provided straight answers. I received a discount of just over 10% off msrp (equates to 5% under invoice) with the ability to receive another 2% (1% w/ an affiliate number if available & 1% off for dealer financing) off at the time of delivery. Everything was clearly provided in writing on the bill of sale.

Last edited:

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Yep, love that property tax. believe it or not it used to be worse! A couple of decades ago they actually cut it in half from what it was.
Dont feel bad, my property taxes went up $3,500 this year! Which is why, among other reasons, we are moving out of Illinois.

Sponsored

jrob529

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Planing on placing an order for a Rubicon 4xe this week. I am curious to see how much below MSRP everyone is able to get their order at. I am trying to gage the negotiating power with a car that has just recently been produced.
I got mine 5% below invoice and a tad over 11% under MSRP.

jrob529

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my Wrangler Rubicon "4xe" yesterday from Tri-City Jeep. Dealt with Travis. Travis responded immediately and always provided straight answers. I received a discount of just over 10% off msrp (equates to 5% under invoice) with the ability to receive another 2% (1% w/ an affiliate number if available & 1% off for dealer financing) off at the time of delivery. Everything was clearly provided in writing on the bill of sale.
I was thinking of using Travis if my dealer wasn't going deal fairly.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I was thinking of using Travis if my dealer wasn't going deal fairly.
I'll keep your deal in mind as I'm working with Olathe Jeep.

Sponsored

jrob529

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll keep your deal in mind as I'm working with Olathe Jeep.
I walked in my dealership knowing more than the dealer and had an order sheet printed off with the invoice prices. I mentioned that another dealer was offering me 5% off but wanted to continue business with him (I've purchased 3 cars from him).

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I purchased 4 from mine and he said we will work it out when it comes in. He didn't require anything from me to order it as I liked. The sales manager deals with me directly and has done a great job.

jrob529

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I purchased 4 from mine and he said we will work it out when it comes in. He didn't require anything from me to order it as I liked. The sales manager deals with me directly and has done a great job.
It sounds like he treats you well. Repeat customers are gold for dealers. Good luck.

clemson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL SAHARA UNLIMITED
I ordered my Wrangler Rubicon "4xe" yesterday from Tri-City Jeep. Dealt with Travis. Travis responded immediately and always provided straight answers. I received a discount of just over 10% off msrp (equates to 5% under invoice) with the ability to receive another 2% (1% w/ an affiliate number if available & 1% off for dealer financing) off at the time of delivery. Everything was clearly provided in writing on the bill of sale.
Tri City Jeep in NC

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
I am actively seeking quotes on a Sahara 4xe order in the Austin area. The best I have gotten so far is invoice from 2 dealers, I haven't yet asked them to beat eachother, as I am still waiting on a couple more to get back to me. I will follow-up when I finalize something.
Sponsored