Sponsored

How many of you have had a flawless Jeep?

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Over 9000 miles and my only issue has been nasty trees! They keep attacking my Jeep on the trails! (it surely can't be poor driver skilz)
Sponsored

OP
OP
FirstF80InSpace

FirstF80InSpace

First Name
F80
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 C4S / 2021 JLUR 4xe
It's great to hear lots of Jeeps are problem free. One thing I forgot to mention was that similar to others, I checked my fuse box and about 1/3 of the fuses needed to be pressed down further to seat them properly. But it never caused any issues.

smarshall

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
3 1/2 months at 3800 miles and other than the weird clicky front end noise when turning at low speed, which I'm not even sure is an actual problem, everything is fine. It was built in March and seems to be free of most of the issues seen with earlier build dates.

Sponsored

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
8100 problem free smiles

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Nearly 8 months with nearly some 14,000 miles driven, with the exception of a broken center console lever, my 2019 3.6L JLUR has been flawless.

It has performed great on the trails in the snow, sand, and the rocks. It has excellent road manners, as well.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
It's great to hear lots of Jeeps are problem free. One thing I forgot to mention was that similar to others, I checked my fuse box and about 1/3 of the fuses needed to be pressed down further to seat them properly. But it never caused any issues.
See.. Now someone other than myself using the forum to correct issues from the factory/dealership that will lead to "my steering is loose"; "I had weird codes";"My radio cut out"; "my GPS doesnt work" and "The Jeep went into limp mode" threads. All correctable if one would just check tire pressure and the fuse box. LOL BTW. My Jeep has had zero issues.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Ig
First time Jeep owner. In fact, first time North American car owner. Just reading these threads and am getting paranoid. Particularly with the ESS and battery issues.

I've had my 2019 JLU for almost three weeks now and put around 1000 kms (600 miles) on it. So far (knock on wood) no issues other than water from the gutter dripping into the cabin when I opened the door in the rain.

So how many of you have had zero issues with your JL?
Ignore the noise as much of it is BS from non-jeep owners; older JK owners; and sadly even some other JL owners taking swipes at models/engines/options they regret not ordering.

The only real issue I've had is steering wander and death wobble but have those sorted out. I could have waited and worked with FCA to resolve it but for the $1500 in aftermarket parts to sort it out which I would have wanted to install eventually anyhow I just did the swap and moved on.

I came from owning Diesel Audi SUV's for the past 15 years and miss the toque and mileage of that platform (600 miles on a $45 fill!!) but love the Jeep! It's not nearly as comfortable or polished to drive as my prior vehicle but has a ton of soul; character; and just a bunch of fun to drive and be able to work on it with my son.

I don't regret my purchase at all.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
My wife doesā€”2018 JLU Sahara at 22K miles. My 2018 JLU Sahara has the rear seat latch issue and faulty ESS and ESCā€”getting fixed soon here.

bwright1818

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
It's really too bad.....If mine didn't run like crap it would have been absolutely perfect.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
My buyback replacement has been trouble free for 7800mi and multiple off-road adventures.. (Loudly knocking on wood!)
JLUR 2.0

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon in Ocean Blue Metallic
I only have about 800 miles on my 2019 JL Rubicon, but I don't have any issues at this point. No wondering, no steering issues at all at highway speeds around 70. The turbo 2.0 is fun to drive as well.

OP
OP
FirstF80InSpace

FirstF80InSpace

First Name
F80
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 C4S / 2021 JLUR 4xe
Well I guess I jinxed myself. Drive to the grocery store this morning. Get back to the Jeep and it wonā€™t start. Radio works. Doors lock and unlock. So thereā€™s some power. But when I hit the start button, nothing happens.

Checked the starter fuse and it seems fine. Even swapped it with the spare and still wonā€™t start. Waiting for roadside assistance right now.
Sponsored