Sponsored

How many baseball caps have you lost with top and doors off?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Since New Jeeper here I lost my 1st and best Hat going 70mph down Busy Tolllway here. I went and got a HIGH and TIGHT hair cut the next day. and my other Hats stay on the wall !!! :like: :jk: Have hair so the sun doesn't bother my head. :sun: My Wife now is not liking her hair hitting her eyes so had to get her a Jeep Logo hat from Jeep Gear. She pins it on somehow. lol :giggle: Glad she rarely goes with me. :fingerscrossed: Don't tell her I said that ;)
Sponsored

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Sounds like you just need a better fitting hat.

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not to brag, but... I’ve had the top and doors off since 2005 and haven’t lost a hat yet. :rock:

However, I have frozen my tail off more than once. My wife insisted on heated seats in the JL and that has to be the best option on a Wrangler. There’s not a vehicle that needs them more than a Jeep.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you just need a better fitting hat.
Well, it was a good fit. Take Tollroad bridge maybe 50 ft tall with a Texas Southern Crosswind at 40MPH and you are lucky to stay in a topless Jeep and stay in your lane! :whew: Staying in the lane was first thought, hat second thought.
:jk::flag::tumbleweed:

Lake Jeep.jpg

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Several weeks ago my wife, our daughter and I took a road trip a little over one hour south to my cousins house. We were pulling a small trailer to pick us “rusty gold” from my cousins. We had the top off. Left the doors on. Of course had the windows door the entire time.

The trip to my cousins.... no issues. On the trip back still over 45 min from home....

whoosh. There goes my wife’s hat. She attempted to grab it but it was gone.

She looked on line while riding the Jeep to replace it but she decided to wait until we got home to place an order.

We get home and the hat landed on the trailer. Somehow it stayed on there the entire remainder of our drive. We even met several semis in the drive home. How the hat stayed there is beyond me. CRAZY!!!

Aloha Offroad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I've caught a few of my hats that were just about to fly off so now I just hook them to the e-brake. It was funny to watch my wife catch her own hat that was about to fly away while driving her Jeep the other day. I warned her, smugly, but she didn't listen.
Sponsored