Sponsored

How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I had my order cancelled a few days ago, with a new order placed for me. This time though, I have a VON but no VIN allocated just yet.
Did you have a VON and or VIN for the original order?
Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

I wish mine HAD been canceled. Wait until you take ownership, then you can see how mad you will get when:

A. Your dash flashes service axel locker and the dealer tells you the rear actuator (probably a $35 part) is bad but Mopar doesn’t sell the actuator separately so the entire axel has to be replaced and is on back order for 5 months April 2022. Then they tell you it costs $3,600 plus labor to install it.

B. The Jeep dealership still puts in 6 quarts of oil even though the manual says 5 quarts and you reminded them at the appointment, put a sticky note on the windshield, hood, and tag the dip stick with a dog tag that says “per the manual, 5 quarts, not 6. And this has happened 3 out of 5 oil changes at different dealerships.

C. The dealer changes out 5 different parts to fix your radio/display problem and still can’t fix it. But then you read on the JLWrangler site to check for unseated fuses, you find at least 6 fuses that snap in all the way, and it fixes it. Then you notice a deep scratch on your screen when the sun hits it just right that wasn’t there before.

Then you start to think you must just have bad luck until you find out Jeep, Dodge, Ram Fiat has been last in customer satisfaction surveys for many years and it is the typical experience, not the exception.

3B243809-19C2-4076-B708-DF571BB76915.jpeg

04AD7033-BC89-4781-8D9B-7C2E5B1CDD89.jpeg

606BFA8C-ED5F-466C-8A00-8FA678E6FB64.jpeg
for the axle issue, you tell them they can take the car back because you ain't waiting until April to swap out the whole rear axle. God knows what else they will screw up when they change the axle. SMH. OR drive it and tape over it until April, then when the shit is fixed you order a 2022 and sell this shit back to them! If things keep crazy chances are you will get your money back.

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
for the axle issue, you tell them they can take the car back because you ain't waiting until April to swap out the whole rear axle. God knows what else they will screw up when they change the axle. SMH. OR drive it and tape over it until April, then when the shit is fixed you order a 2022 and sell this shit back to them! If things keep crazy chances are you will get your money back.
2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 model years are all experiencing the same problems. Here is an example of a 2021 with less than 4k experiencing the service axel light problem. I read that the 2022s will have the same axels. I will be trading it after the repair for a non-Chrysler product, mainly due to dealer network history vs the quality issues. I’ve been to several different dealerships, all have the same attitudes.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/“service-axle-locker-system”-light-on.13241/post-1420600

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I did with the original order. But with the new order, I have only been supplied the VON so far.
Jeep Chat should be able to give you a VIN if you provide the VON and verify your customer info with them.