Sponsored

How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Im at 16 weeks still gathering parts. 2021 is almost over and still no jeep. I know there are others in same boat. Be prepared for a huge let down! Its not gonna happen folks, believe me something is off, and any one who ordered a 2 door v6 is going to get screwed!.....mark my words
Dude, instead of Pantera, I suggest maybe some Zamfir or Nana Mouskouri. Much more soothing.

On a side note, head over to the Canada section, there are people there waiting 8 months.
Sponsored

Chelw3

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I'm at 14 weeks and still gathering parts...I am also convinced my 2 door manual will not get built. At this point I don't care one way or the other I just want a yes or no. Somehow jeep has sucked the joy out of getting a jeep.
I'm only at 9 weeks for my 2 door sport manual transmission. I was told yesterday that my jeep is sequenced for production. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but they told me to call back Monday and check again.

lexvet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Willys 2dr 6MT
I'm at six weeks today, ordered my '21 2dr Willys 6MT on October 5th, and just got notice that a window sticker has been generated which, apparently, means that it has likely been completed and is awaiting delivery. My dealer told me to expect 7-12 weeks so I'm pretty happy with this news.

Sponsored

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
I'm only at 9 weeks for my 2 door sport manual transmission. I was told yesterday that my jeep is sequenced for production. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but they told me to call back Monday and check again.
Same thing for me..just moved to all parts gathered on Saturday but no further movement yet. I think they scheduled it for last one out the door

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
I'm at six weeks today, ordered my '21 2dr Willys 6MT on October 5th, and just got notice that a window sticker has been generated which, apparently, means that it has likely been completed and is awaiting delivery. My dealer told me to expect 7-12 weeks so I'm pretty happy with this news.
Jealous...similar build but 2+ months longer wait. Makes no sense but at least someone got a quick build!

lexvet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Willys 2dr 6MT
Jealous...similar build but 2+ months longer wait. Makes no sense but at least someone got a quick build!
Talked to Jeep Chat last night and they said it should be delivered to the dealer "between 11/16-11/29". SOOO close!

Mike.M.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Yeah I ordered mine in October 30 still in D Status. My buddy ordered his on the 29th his be shipped as we speak. My confidence in Jeep is going down hill.

Korgicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Im at 16 weeks still gathering parts. 2021 is almost over and still no jeep. I know there are others in same boat. Be prepared for a huge let down! Its not gonna happen folks, believe me something is off, and any one who ordered a 2 door v6 is going to get screwed!.....mark my words
I had my order cancelled a few days ago, with a new order placed for me. This time though, I have a VON but no VIN allocated just yet.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I got my Manual Transmission Willys Unlimited in 9 weeks! Wait times seem to be random!

Deleted member 59498

Yeah I ordered mine in October 30 still in D Status. My buddy ordered his on the 29th his be shipped as we speak. My confidence in Jeep is going down hill.
Naw, buddy messin with you. 2021 orders closed 6 Oct, 22s will not start build until mid December. :)

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

I wish mine HAD been canceled. Wait until you take ownership, then you can see how mad you will get when:

A. Your dash flashes service axel locker and the dealer tells you the rear actuator (probably a $35 part) is bad but Mopar doesn’t sell the actuator separately so the entire axel has to be replaced and is on back order for 5 months April 2022. Then they tell you it costs $3,600 plus labor to install it.

B. The Jeep dealership still puts in 6 quarts of oil even though the manual says 5 quarts and you reminded them at the appointment, put a sticky note on the windshield, hood, and tag the dip stick with a dog tag that says “per the manual, 5 quarts, not 6. And this has happened 3 out of 5 oil changes at different dealerships.

C. The dealer changes out 5 different parts to fix your radio/display problem and still can’t fix it. But then you read on the JLWrangler site to check for unseated fuses, you find at least 6 fuses that snap in all the way, and it fixes it. Then you notice a deep scratch on your screen when the sun hits it just right that wasn’t there before.

Then you start to think you must just have bad luck until you find out Jeep, Dodge, Ram Fiat has been last in customer satisfaction surveys for many years and it is the typical experience, not the exception.

Jeep Wrangler JL How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled? 3B243809-19C2-4076-B708-DF571BB76915

Jeep Wrangler JL How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled? 04AD7033-BC89-4781-8D9B-7C2E5B1CDD89

Jeep Wrangler JL How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled? 606BFA8C-ED5F-466C-8A00-8FA678E6FB64

Last edited:

Deleted member 59498

Sell it? They are telling you have to pay for labor? Is it out of warranty? Because if it is there are guys on here can help with that actuator without replacing the rear end. Or I think I have read a few post on it.

I give JD Power about 1 grain of salt.
Sponsored