Sponsored

How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
Mine was canceled and I was pissed. Green 392 with extreme recon, ordered in August. It got canceled and pushed to a new 2022 order. I didn’t believe that one so I found one in stock across the country and it arrives tomorrow. Sorry but they cancelled 8 just at this dealer.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes. Back in my day I had to wait 5 weeks for mine. Hope the wait ends soon for you.

Thegrants82

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I'm at 14 weeks and still gathering parts...I am also convinced my 2 door manual will not get built. At this point I don't care one way or the other I just want a yes or no. Somehow jeep has sucked the joy out of getting a jeep.
How can you be convicted of anything without facts?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Probably because it's so massively different from the initial time estimate from the dealership. I know we're more educated (those on the forums) than many, but if I was a standard consumer, I'd probably think it was never showing up or something went wrong -- even considering the times.

Sponsored

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
Well if you meant "convicted" I agree there are no facts only speculation so no conviction

If you meant "convinced" then it's because there are no facts, no communication from jeep that makes me think they're going to leave me hanging

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
Honestly I hope I'm wrong and they're building my jeep right now but based on the last 3 months I don't believe they are...will need confirmation to trust again!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
you cant. there needs to be concrete evidence.

You guys need a beer. I ordered a camper trailer first week of march 2021. I am still waiting. Company got back to me with an estimated time of completion. 06/01/2022. Backing up from my order would cost me $1000 as per contract 🙃.

We live in crazy times.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I ordered mine August 3rd. Just got a text that it went into final inspection today. I was able to see the build sheet, and it had black seats, and I wanted the tan ones. I contacted the dealer and she said she'd put in an order right away as a '22, but mine's the basic sport and she told me they weren't offering the tinted windows as an option... I was going to get some seat covers anyway, (I just like the tan with the blue), so I told her I'd take the defective one that's already built.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
As Mr Bean says in Rat Race (the remake obviously) "you are giving me the freak out."

I already can't wait for my Jeep to come and now it might never! 🙀

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I ordered my wife’s 392XR on 7/29 from a dealer over their allocation. At that time it was around $10000 off sticker. It sat at D until Monday it hit D1, today I received an email showing it will be built next week. I was expecting it to get pushed to 2022.

ChrisATL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
I posted it, relayed from some folks that work for stellantis. The 9k number is the number of 2022s presold. The typical number of orders for the same period is about a 3rd of that. For reference, a normal month of production is 15-20k cars.
When I ordered my 2022 first week of October, the dealer told me that as of now (October), Jeep was not taking any dealer stock orders - only sold orders. Maybe that's in an effort to allow them to get caught up.

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
Im at 16 weeks still gathering parts. 2021 is almost over and still no jeep. I know there are others in same boat. Be prepared for a huge let down! Its not gonna happen folks, believe me something is off, and any one who ordered a 2 door v6 is going to get screwed!.....mark my words
Maybe it will be "in delivery status" with mine. I just checked with Jeep Chat - ETA 11/21 through 11/29 to Worcester. Fingers crossed.

KwoodKing

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 2 Door
Picked mine up by my house in Houston a little over three weeks ago; about six weeks after ordering it. Just give it time. Those extra computers and locking diffs take a toll on production time