Sponsored

How mad will you be when your order gets cancelled?

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Im at 16 weeks still gathering parts. 2021 is almost over and still no jeep. I know there are others in same boat. Be prepared for a huge let down! Its not gonna happen folks, believe me something is off, and any one who ordered a 2 door v6 is going to get screwed!.....mark my words
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Doubt they will cancel, didn't someone just post that 9000 were left to be built? Wasn't completely sure where the information came from. Seems like a lot and would be upsetting if they built out a 22 for you? Just curious.

Anyone know how many they can build a day assuming parts are available?

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Im at 16 weeks still gathering parts. 2021 is almost over and still no jeep. I know there are others in same boat. Be prepared for a huge let down! Its not gonna happen folks, believe me something is off, and any one who ordered a 2 door v6 is going to get screwed!.....mark my words
so, if they converted your 2021 order into an early delivery 2022 for the same price, would that be a screwing?

Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Doubt they will cancel, didn't someone just post that 9000 were left to be built? Wasn't completely sure where the information came from
I posted it, relayed from some folks that work for stellantis. The 9k number is the number of 2022s presold. The typical number of orders for the same period is about a 3rd of that. For reference, a normal month of production is 15-20k cars.

Deleted member 59498

I posted it, relayed from some folks that work for stellantis. The 9k number is the number of 2022s presold. The typical number of orders for the same period is about a 3rd of that. For reference, a normal month of production is 15-20k cars.
Thanks was just looking back for it! :)

Damn that is a lot of Jeeps!

OP
OP
Cowboy from hell

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I don't know number for sure but i heard production is like 150 jeeps per day...

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Yeah right...if it does.get converted to a 22, it'll sit on the back burner for another 16+ weeks .....
Well, there doesn’t appear to be anyway for you to know that.

you asked us to ‘mark your words’. So, I have. Please let us know what happens.

Sponsored

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
I'm at 14 weeks and still gathering parts...I am also convinced my 2 door manual will not get built. At this point I don't care one way or the other I just want a yes or no. Somehow jeep has sucked the joy out of getting a jeep.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Ordered my 392 XR back on 7/3. Communication has just been awful from Jeep. 0 explanation why so many people that placed orders after mine by weeks or months are taking delivery prior and I’m still “gathering parts”.
My dealer has been helpful but yeah, nothing from Jeep. 11/17 build date ETA now, was 10/26 before.