Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Just got an email today for $1,000 bonus cash:

" 1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by June 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CM6 "
Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Just got an email today for $1,000 bonus cash:
I just got this e-mail as well, and I am expecting delivery of my JLR within two weeks! :rock:

I hit 'print' on that e-mail so fast, I think I sprained a finger.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I just got this e-mail as well, and I am expecting delivery of my JLR within two weeks! :rock:

Congrats. Jeep Chat says my Rubicon 4XE will be delivered by 5/17. Perfect timing.

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport
I received a regular mail sales brochure yesterday with the $1000 coupon. No restrictions. The brochure was Jeep, but heavy on Grand Cherokee pictures and stats.

I filled out the form online to get the Wrangler sales book. Hasn't shown up.
I used the Jeep Chat to inquire about my build. When they asked if I needed anything else, I asked if they could send me a Wrangler brochure. They said 'yes' and took my info. That was three, maybe four weeks ago.

Sponsored

davered00ss

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2 door
i just put in a request for a sales brochure yesterday. I hope to get the $1,000 cupon.

Dave

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link

Curious if the dealer told you that your Rubicon was ineligible? The more I see / experience on this topic, the more I see it as a classic bait and switch by Jeep.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious if the dealer told you that your Rubicon was ineligible? The more I see / experience on this topic, the more I see it as a classic bait and switch by Jeep.
Excluded vehicles are clearly listed on the e-mail: Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk.

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
I think I've submitted the request for the brochure about 4 times since ordering 2 weeks ago. Nothing yet. I hope I didn't gum it up by submitting more than 1.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Excluded vehicles are clearly listed on the e-mail: Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk.
Correct, but didn't stop the dealer / Stellantis telling several of us 'The Rubicon is excluded'. They actually showed me an internal FCA / Stellantis document which conflicts with the coupon 'fine print'. That's the rub and why some of us are now fighting this.

Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I think I've submitted the request for the brochure about 4 times since ordering 2 weeks ago. Nothing yet. I hope I didn't gum it up by submitting more than 1.
Took about 5-6 weeks to get my coupon.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct, but didn't stop the dealer / Stellantis telling several of us 'The Rubicon is excluded'. They actually showed me an internal FCA / Stellantis document which conflicts with the coupon 'fine print'. That's the rub and why some of us are now fighting this.
Well, we shall see what my dealer tells me.
Another spot of fine print I am worried about..."Take retail delivery by June 30, 2021."
I am at day 62 of waiting. I may be stuck somewhere in incomplete order purgatory!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You didn't mess anything up. It's just random. I have requested brochures for different models and have gotten the coupons. I would request another brochure.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Go on the True Car site also. They will send a $500 direct marketing coupon.
Sponsored