Sponsored

How long to get brochure and coupon

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I never ordered a brochure, but received a discount code to get $3500 off a Wrangler. I do have a factory order for a Rubicon and still waiting for delivery. Good that this came in time.

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Compass (excluding Sport FWD), Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport FWD and Lat FWD), and Jeep Cherokee (excluding Latitude models) vehicles. $3,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Grand Cherokee (including SRT and Trackhawk) vehicles. Must take retail delivery by 4/30/2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CMA2
what did you do to receive this $3500 discount code then?

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
So - seems like a few of you have been successful in getting the $1000/$750 certifucate.

in summary, as I think about buying a jeep:
1) how long did it take to arrive/get the email from when you submitted the brochure request, and
2) how long was it valid to after receipt of certificate?

would be great if all of you could post that - to help as others plan their purchase.

as a side note - would be great to hear if people were successful in stacking this with their agreed upon 6-8% off invoice pricing and with which dealers.

gotta love this forum and this should be a sticky!

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
So - seems like a few of you have been successful in getting the $1000/$750 certifucate.

in summary, as I think about buying a jeep:
1) how long did it take to arrive/get the email from when you submitted the brochure request, and
2) how long was it valid to after receipt of certificate?
The last batch of discount emails everyone got was last Friday and they have an April 30th expiration. Maybe this was a March promotion.

I ordered the brochure on 2/10 and didn't get a discount email, some of those who ordered the week before mine got a discount code. (perhaps before feb 6th, ie they send them after a month on the next promotion). Many of the prior discount codes sent out in January expired at Feb 28th.

I have a feeling that I am going to get a discount code on 1st Friday in April after I purchase the vehicle this month.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
The only thing that could possibly be related was that I added my new JLUR's VIN to Mopar website.
I recieved the same type email back in November. Didn't even know it came as it was sent to an email address I seldom use now.
1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Compass (excluding Sport FWD), Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport FWD), and Jeep Cherokee (excluding Lat FWD) vehicles. $3,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Grand Cherokee (including SRT and Trackhawk) vehicles. Must take retail delivery by 1/4/2021. Not available to the general public.

I may have added my wife's 2019 Cherokee vin to the Mopar website before getting this email. The weird thing is the email names me as Gregory, not Greg which I use for everything not requiring my full name. The Mopar site has my name as Greg.

The title to my wife's jeep would be in my name, not hers. And it would have my full, proper name. Is my state selling this information to businesses? Wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Oh, and the Mopar website has my email address different than what this $3500 email was sent to. And my latest $750 offer was sent to that email too. I'm scratching my head wondering how Jeep got that email.

Last edited:

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
After a few months I got a 1,000 off coupon but it was not valid if I purchased a Rubicon. Been waiting 4 months for a brochure and still haven’t seen it. Then to top it off found out I can’t use my military discount......because once again, not valid for a Rubicon

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I never ordered a brochure, but received a discount code to get $3500 off a Wrangler. I do have a factory order for a Rubicon and still waiting for delivery. Good that this came in time.

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Compass (excluding Sport FWD), Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport FWD and Lat FWD), and Jeep Cherokee (excluding Latitude models) vehicles. $3,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Grand Cherokee (including SRT and Trackhawk) vehicles. Must take retail delivery by 4/30/2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CMA2

I received an email with $3500 as well. I have not requested a brochure, and I am not in the market to buy. My 2019 is heavily modded and I am not ready to start that over. (I’ve got hundreds of hours into this thing. My body needs a break)

$3500 was tempting for a second though.

Sponsored

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
Jeep Wrangler JL How long to get brochure and coupon 1615944771903

You can forward that email to me....lol Seriously, I am supposed to take delivery of a new Willys one day next week. It would be nice to figure out a way to get some type of coupon by then.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I don't understand.

Jeep sends out email offer to prospective buyers. This offer does not explicitly exclude Rubicons and even goes so far as to explicitly exclude Grand Cherokee SRT/Trackhawk in the fine print. Great!

On Jeep's internal promo terms, the ones that Dealers play by, it says the offer excludes Rubicons. Great!

However, this dealer set of terms is NOT the offer that they promised to prospective buyers. Was it an error on Jeep's part that the promo didn't exclude Rubicons? Doesn't matter. An error of forgetting a term doesn't mean Jeep can rescind the offer that they sent out. Governance of sales offers probably varies from state to state but I am pretty sure that it isn't generally kosher to make specific promises about rebates on vehicle purchases and then effectively rescind it willy-nilly.

Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 44CMA3
Sponsored