How long to get brochure and coupon

Hakan

First Name
Hakan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Got an email with $750. Almost deleted it as it looked more advertising than an offer. Valid as in the post above.

Hope my 4xe comes and is seen as retail purchase

Valid april30. Maybe due to I signed up with purchase in 2-3months.
Sponsored

hockeynut258

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I got the same $1000 rebate today. It doesn’t exclude rubicon’s!! My dealer said it should work when I pick up my order in two weeks. That brings me to 10% below invoice including fees before tax :)
I just received an email today with a $1,000 rebate to be used at time of delivery. Unfortunately it is 2 weeks too late for me. I never did receive a brochure. Here are the limitations:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 44CMA3

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I registered for a booklet sometime in January. Never have received the booklet but got a $750 coupon today. Dealer confirmed it will work for the JL Willys I ordered in January and am waiting on arrival of.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hopefully I will get an email or brochure with discount before my Jeep is delivered. I order the Jeep 2/9/2021, order a brochure 2/10/2021. Jeep Chat told me my Jeep is scheduled for delivery between March 12 and 26th. I actually would like a brochure too.

Last edited:

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
Wonder why some get $1000 but others get $750? I recieved the $750 coupon. I'll still take it, of course.
My Sahara Altitude was in status F, paint, as of yesterday. Should arrive by April 30, when the coupon expires, I would think.

Last edited:

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
Omg I know how some of you guys feel, I took my wrangler out of the dealer two weeks ago and yesterday I received in my email the code for the $1000... I waited a month for this... at least I will have the $250 cash back from Bonus Drive 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
I got a $750 rebate yesterday like everyone else.... Mine is for a new Ram truck though! 44CMA2

I guess FCA still has my email from when I bought my truck and I bet they only send out one offer per email account. If you're going to sign up for the Jeep brochure/Jeep email updates I would recommend using an email FCA doesn't already have. :facepalm:

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I just received an email today with a $1,000 rebate to be used at time of delivery. Unfortunately it is 2 weeks too late for me. I never did receive a brochure. Here are the limitations:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 44CMA3
Sorry you didn't get your coupon in time to use it. I am nevertheless VERY appreciative that you posted this information. I had signed up for a bunch of Jeep catalogs hoping to get some promo somewhere. Thought I just wasn't going to get one BUT, for whatever reason after reading your post, I decided I would check my spam folder and LO AND BEHOLD the $1,000 bonus cash email was there. And yes, appears there are no Rubicon exemptions from the promotion...

Thank you SteveTigers.

hardrock_sea

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
I never ordered a brochure, but received a discount code to get $3500 off a Wrangler. I do have a factory order for a Rubicon and still waiting for delivery. Good that this came in time.

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Compass (excluding Sport FWD), Jeep Renegade (excluding Sport FWD and Lat FWD), and Jeep Cherokee (excluding Latitude models) vehicles. $3,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2020 and 2021 Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Grand Cherokee (including SRT and Trackhawk) vehicles. Must take retail delivery by 4/30/2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 40CMA2

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Acrua RSX Type S
I am assuming you have to order the physical brochure even for the possible email discount?
Sponsored