Sponsored

How long to get an ordered Jeep? 5 1/2 months?

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
I drove by the dealership yesterday and noticed they had a new white JLUR. First JL they had on the lot to sell. I had ordered a white one originally with dual tops and auto on Oct 26. I changed my order when the soft top only option appeared and have been driving it for months. I checked the sheet and it was delivered this week and VIN was my old order from Oct 26. And I thought my red one took a while to build. Bet there is an interesting story there. Anyway, nice looking white JLUR in NE Alabama if anyone is tired of waiting on their order. Nice fair dealer.
Sponsored

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
I drove by the dealership yesterday and noticed they had a new white JLUR. First JL they had on the lot to sell. I had ordered a white one originally with dual tops and auto on Oct 26. I changed my order when the soft top only option appeared and have been driving it for months. I checked the sheet and it was delivered this week and VIN was my old order from Oct 26. And I thought my red one took a while to build. Bet there is an interesting story there. Anyway, nice looking white JLUR in NE Alabama if anyone is tired of waiting on their order. Nice fair dealer.
4-8 weeks

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase
My custom took 10 weeks. Ordered mine in January and just got it Friday. Day after already started changing stuff and decided I want the steel bumper which im going in tomorrow to get or order it.
Oh, by the way it was worth the wait...

81F110B5-8170-4993-9D24-9A09B84B220C.jpeg

5E4E36BE-ECE2-41E4-BE1B-4FB180F1B8EF.jpeg
Sponsored