Sponsored

How long have most of you been waiting for your Jeep Rubicons.

DKD

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
I placed my order 10/16. 4D Rubicon V6 leather, LED, steel bumpers, cold weather, both safety groups,one touch top, and tow package. Built sheet in late Dec, Assembled mid Jan, on rail at end of Jan, due at dealer 02/23. Fingers crossed
Sponsored

Jgro151

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara
I placed my order 10/16. 4D Rubicon V6 leather, LED, steel bumpers, cold weather, both safety groups,one touch top, and tow package. Built sheet in late Dec, Assembled mid Jan, on rail at end of Jan, due at dealer 02/23. Fingers crossed
This is almost identical to mine. I ordered 10/15. I got 4 doors and 2 pedals. You?

Deleted member 59498

Order 12-3ish or 12-4 JLURD with only LED and Cold Weather for options and Sting Grey, should be here by Feb 21st.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I ordered a 26th of November, still waiting on parts. Seems like it gets the same answer every day when I ask in the Jeep chat or my dealer. They said I should have it by the end of February beginning of March, but I have concerns now as it hasn't even been built and they don't have the parts. Anyone else run into this problem? 🙁
Those floor mats are probably holding you up!

I ordered Dec 15th, it was built around Jan 25th. Now I am in the shipping purgatory, but I expect it around the end of Feb or early March.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
21 Oct 2021 order
mid Dec start building 2022 models
26 Jan 2022 sign and drive.

2022 JLUR nicely equipped. 1500 miles in 3 weeks so far.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered 10/22
Built 1/5
Still waiting for it to ship with no ETA.

My dealer told me I should have it by late January to early February. I don't blame him because things are so unpredictable but it would be nice to get a little information so I know it's still coming eventually.

The options I ordered were:
Hydro Blue
V6
Manual transmission
Cold weather
LED lighting
Tow package
Dual top
Front camera

I've been able to find several that match every option except the front camera, dual top and LED lighting as long as I'm willing to go with a different color.

I'm convinced at this point that they've misplaced it and it's never shipping. So far at least three trains that I know of have left with newer builds, going to my area while mine sat there.

My birthday is March 20th. If I don't have it by then or at least have an ETA shortly after I'm just going to compromise and get something else. I'm sure by then there will be even more to choose from.
Sponsored