Sponsored

How long did it take to get your 2 door?

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Being in Tennessee already certainly helps. I hit the road at 5 to make my noon appointment.

And I would echo everything Tyson said about Gupton. Awesome experience with great people, but please be kind to them. They are a small dealership juggling dozens of customers a day. I didn't get my second key fob and they overnighted it to me.
This is why I try to keep communication with them to a minimum and only reach out when really necessary.

Not overwhelming their small staff with questions that can be answered elsewhere is just good karma imo and the least that people can do for them.
Sponsored

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
2 door Willys Sport
Ordered: 2021-10-27
Arrived at the dealership: 2021-11-06

It was missing the all weather floor mats, but they had taken $165 off the price of the vehicle.

There is ONE other thing that I just discovered. The Jeep lists to one side very slightly. The left side is about 1/2 inch lower than the right side. I have measured to the same points from the ground to the frame and I have also measured from the top of the axle to the bumper thing that is on the body. Same story. This seems unacceptable to me but I'm not sure if this is common or not.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
2 door Willys Sport
Ordered: 2021-10-27
Arrived at the dealership: 2021-11-06

It was missing the all weather floor mats, but they had taken $165 off the price of the vehicle.

There is ONE other thing that I just discovered. The Jeep lists to one side very slightly. The left side is about 1/2 inch lower than the right side. I have measured to the same points from the ground to the frame and I have also measured from the top of the axle to the bumper thing that is on the body. Same story. This seems unacceptable to me but I'm not sure if this is common or not.
All 4 tires same air pressure? Mine were at 38 psi. Dropped to 35 psi rides much better.

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
All 4 tires same air pressure? Mine were at 38 psi. Dropped to 35 psi rides much better.
Excellent question, but yes. They are overinflated at the moment, and I'll be taking care of that, but they are all overinflated to within a pound of each other.

Also, now that I think about it the tire inflation wouldn't affect the measurement from the top of the axle to the body bumper. What IS that thing called?

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU; '22 JL (well, it's the wife's)
Just noticed you're from Knoxville (my hometown, I was KPD and still own a house there on the west side). Gupton, in Springfield TN, will five you a fantastic under invoice deal for only a 3 hour drive, one way,, when it gets delivered.
Started at RMFD, later went to one of the Guvmint FDs in the Shhhh Town. Might have to give them a call. I was just at the Harper dealer in Alcoa today, not sure they're willing to go much below MSRP at the moment, even on a custom order.

Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Started at RMFD, later went to one of the Guvmint FDs in the Shhhh Town. Might have to give them a call. I was just at the Harper dealer in Alcoa today, not sure they're willing to go much below MSRP at the moment, even on a custom order.
I left to work at DOE as a tactics/firearms instructor, then Blackwater for 3 years, then went independent for the list 15 years teaching the same stuff to government folks. Still holding on to retiring back to Tennessee in 2 years and traveling in the motorhome pulling one of my Jeeps.

Tom77rt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Cherokee xj (retired)
I ordered a 2 door sport s on 6-10. Had vin like a week later. Been in D1 forever. Last time I talked to dealer, said estimated ship date on 11-3. That didn't happen.

Sponsored

BIXBOOH

First Name
Lyza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jku Sahara, 2021 JL Rubicon
I ordered my Rubi on 9/16/21... still waiting.

I also ordered a manual transmission with proximity, steel bumpers, gorilla glass and trailer tow. It's been in transport now for three weeks. Who knows when it will actually show up...

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
11 weeks and change. Ordered 9/2 arrived at dealership 11/19, picked up 11/22. 2 door 6 mt Willys premium sound, cold weather, tech, convenience, hardtop liner, gg, in white.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Well Im at 19 weeks and just this week I finally have movement. Paint stage on Monday, as of today JB status! Fingers crossed for a jeep by xmas!!
Your Wrangler is fully built by now if it went into paint Monday. The only delays might possibly be QC. It might take extra time if defects are found and items need to be corrected. There are thousands of built Wranglers waiting to be corrected or fixed after being built. Other than that logistics for shipping which can be the main hold up. They will not let a truck or train leave unless every spot on the transport is filled. I suspect you will get your Wrangler pretty soon.