Sponsored

How long did it take to get your 2 door?

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Ordered 9/2
VIN 9/4
D1 10/7
crypto build sheet 10/19

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Ordered on 8/18 and Tom from Chapman Jeep emailed me on 10/18 saying my Jeep was in.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi! I ordered the same day as you. What kind of options did you get? I haven’t received any updates on mine yet :(
I ordered a 2 door 6mt white Willys with premium sound which includes the technology package, cold weather which includes the convenience package, and Gorilla Glass. All other options are standard. However, I noticed in crypto that all weather mats were deleted. I ordered from @RobTrachtman of Tuttle-Click Jeep dealership in Irvine, CA. He's been absolutely fantastic throughout the process so far.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 9/2
VIN 9/4
D1 10/7
crypto build sheet 10/19
sticker 10/20

JC says its in shipping stage with no ETA to the dealership.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
I'm wanting to order a 2022 Willys Sport with only A/C for an option, in other words a totally stripped down model. My dealer has still not given me an order time to order this model, now I'm ok with this mainly because I was going to wait till after the first of the year to order it. It's a TOY for the collection, so no hurry at this time and would also like for the automotive market to return to somewhat normal if that will ever happen.

Sponsored

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Ordered 9/17, at dealership on 10/21.

Jeep Wrangler JL How long did it take to get your 2 door? BC3BDC21-587B-4F95-875D-BB661BA8DB06
I was there Saturday! You must have already picked up cause I didn't see any other 2 door rubicon's on the lot.

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT
I was there Saturday! You must have already picked up cause I didn't see any other 2 door rubicon's on the lot.
Yeah, there was an 8 am spot so we took it. We left a little after 10 am. Smooth and easy process.

I will say the lot is full of custom ordered Jeeps and they are a really small team/dealer. Everyone should keep that in mind if you don’t always get an immediate response. They are literally juggling multiple customers at the same time and really want to help everyone. Renee is the best and will take care of you. Just be patient. Great price and customer service are hard to find.

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Yeah, there was an 8 am spot so we took it. We left a little after 10 am. Smooth and easy process.

I will say the lot is full of custom ordered Jeeps and they are a really small team/dealer. Everyone should keep that in mind if you don’t always get an immediate response. They are literally juggling multiple customers at the same time and really want to help everyone. Renee is the best and will take care of you. Just be patient. Great price and customer service are hard to find.
Being in Tennessee already certainly helps. I hit the road at 5 to make my noon appointment.

And I would echo everything Tyson said about Gupton. Awesome experience with great people, but please be kind to them. They are a small dealership juggling dozens of customers a day. I didn't get my second key fob and they overnighted it to me.
Sponsored