Sponsored

How long did it take for your JL to be Delivered?

How long did it take for you to get your JL?

• Total voters

Iron Condor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
28 days for a fully-loaded JLU Rubicon. Ordered 2/23 and arrived 3/22.

It actually caught me and my salesman by surprise as the lastest delivery estimate (as of 2/21) was for early April.
Sponsored

willwhig

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Ordered loaded JLUS on 2/19/18, it arrived at dealer 3/16/18. Picking up tomorrow

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
There are a lot of mobile apps showing up to the app stores every day. Many of them created by beginner coders, students, etc. You'd think professional auto companies could create an app for order status updates, with cool images. Just imagine how much people would show others the status both on their phones, screen captures on Instagram, YouTube videos, etc. Or at least text SMS updates with the status (Starbucks sends coupons if you are within 5 miles of a store, so a simple message with your Jeep status would be simpler to create, no proximity mile radius algorithm required, etc.). Just imagine the free PR and marketing value to increase their auto sales, improve branding and many other benefits. This would be a lot more valuable to the bottom line than the AR app Jeep created and easier to code. Just in case Jeep is monitoring these forums: Search Google for mobile app builder and see results like this one - https://developers.google.com/appmaker/overview

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
My 2015 Mustang sat on a rail car for nearly three weeks in Chicago...I might have preferred not to know where it was!
I think I was stuck behind that train lol

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
New member here. Ordered our JLUR on January 29th and received it on February 16th. Under 3 weeks. I live in Ontario Canada.
Geez that’s fast ! Where in Ontario ?
I’m in Gatineau, mine took 4 weeks from order to Montreal, then 3 weeks from Montreal to here (2 hours away lol)

theiowan

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
Occupation
CPA
55 days. Ordered 1/19/18 and received 3/15/18

Osna 780

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR , 2012 JK Sport S.
Geez that’s fast ! Where in Ontario ?
I’m in Gatineau, mine took 4 weeks from order to Montreal, then 3 weeks from Montreal to here (2 hours away lol)
I live near Lake Simcoe just north of Toronto. My selling dealer has sold my brother and I 4 Wranglers. Both my brother and I ordered the same day and took delivery of two identical JLURs less then three weeks later. Our 2 Jeeps were built in order with Vin numbers one after the other. Both loaded exactly the same and both Granite Crystal.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
I live near Lake Simcoe just north of Toronto. My selling dealer has sold my brother and I 4 Wranglers. Both my brother and I ordered the same day and took delivery of two identical JLURs less then three weeks later. Our 2 Jeeps were built in order with Vin numbers one after the other. Both loaded exactly the same and both Granite Crystal.
Sweet !
Got a Granite Crystal too, JLUS though ;)

Osna 780

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR , 2012 JK Sport S.
Sweet !
Got a Granite Crystal too, JLUS though ;)
I had a 2014 JKU Sahara in Anvil Gray. We traded it in on our new JLUR. My wife drives the new Rubi. I drive a 2012 JK Sport S in Black Forest Green Pearlcoat. Love the Granite Crystal almost took that color on our 14 Sahara.

Sponsored

CashMonkey

First Name
Rolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grey 2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 5SPDMT Black 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5SL Sedan 6SPDAT
Vehicle Showcase
So for the people who go their order after 45 days, what's the theory for the longer wait time? Shipping? Parts? Types of options or packages? Specialty color?

I ordered a Granite Sahara, I will be 1 month in D1 by Thursday. I thought maybe because I ordered such a common trim level and color my order would be quicker.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
So for the people who go their order after 45 days, what's the theory for the longer wait time? Shipping? Parts? Types of options or packages? Specialty color?

I ordered a Granite Sahara, I will be 1 month in D1 by Thursday. I thought maybe because I ordered such a common trim level and color my order would be quicker.
I’m waiting on 60 days now for a JLU Rubicon, Turbo

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Love that name!

CashMonkey

First Name
Rolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grey 2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan 5SPDMT Black 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5SL Sedan 6SPDAT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m waiting on 60 days now for a JLU Rubicon, Turbo
Dang, hopefully you get it soon. You think its cause you went with the turbo? I wish there was a gas V6 Turbo option that would be a fun one.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Dang, hopefully you get it soon. You think its cause you went with the turbo? I wish there was a gas V6 Turbo option that would be a fun one.
Partly the Turbo I think also I been told of short supply of LED package and duel tops , not really sure
Sponsored