Sponsored

How is everyone’s leather seats holding up?

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have tan leather and the vehicle has over 20k Miles in a little under 2 years. I have a family of four and 2 dogs over 50 lbs. I got leather since it is easier to clean and dog hair wont stick to it. No issues and i do use Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner.
Sponsored

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
I got black leather in mine for easy cleanup from kids, mud, and dust. The top is always down when it's not raining between May and October and the seats still look new after cleaning. I use 303 Leather Complete Care after cleanup from an off-road trip, but that's the only thing I do to maintain them. I'd definitely order it again on my next Jeep, though I'd probably opt for a saddle brown if available just so it's not so hot from the sun.

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
45000 miles in and my leather seats are great. no sagging, tearing, etc. I do coat it once a year, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Rhinozeroone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2.0
38K+ miles and about 2 years and the leather has held up great. Also of note, the leather seats have a couple of things different than the cloth seats that have nothing to do with the material. The cupholders are in a fold down center armrest instead of on the floor. The leather seats also come with the gap cover between the cargo area and the rear seats when they are folded down.
Sponsored