First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Nomad, dog-father, Jeep enthusiast
I've attempted the "turn the seat heat on when she's not looking game" with the Missus when we're in her Honda. The problem is two-fold:

1. The 3-bar red LEDs on the relevant buttons glow just brightly enough to eventually get one's attention.
2. Even if #1 didn't occur, the cloth seats warm up quickly enough that the attempt to fool the passenger is rarely successful.

I did get away with it once, when the seat's heating (which I had surreptitiously set to High) automatically timed out, per its standard programming. Her subconscious noticed the seat cooling down -- but not originally warming up -- which prompted a comment. It's funny how these things play out.
Time-honored game. Play it too. Better on my 4Runner where the light is tiny rather than on my Rubi where it lights up the dash. Pretty funny that you play this too.
Sponsored

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Time-honored game. Play it too. Better on my 4Runner where the light is tiny rather than on my Rubi where it lights up the dash. Pretty funny that you play this too.
Love this game! I played it in the middle of the Summer driving (hungover) from Austin to FW. Got about 100 miles down the road and my buddy was sweating bullets. Great game!!!