How good (or bad) is this price?

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
If you are not in a rush then shop around. In the meantime do more research on models/colors/options because sometimes you find something you didn't think about.

Also I would take the prices people say they get on their vehicles with a grain of salt.

Everybody always gets the "great deal" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Thanks for everyones replies. This particular JL 2 door was optioned out exactly the way i want. Hate to pass this one up.... Can buyers still get 7% to 10% off ordering one?

I am in the Atlanta GA area if that matters. Not in a huge hurry.

Thanks again.
Yes you should be able to because for one thing, the dealer will not have to have it sit on their lot. Just contact a dealer and say you want to order and you want 10% off MSRP :like:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
If you are not in a rush then shop around. In the meantime do more research on models/colors/options because sometimes you find something you didn't think about.

Also I would take the prices people say they get on their vehicles with a grain of salt.

Everybody always gets the "great deal" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
8% under invoice is a pretty widely available and openly published deal.

Sponsored

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
Ok man, take a look at the thread above. Sorry you think it's such a crazy prospect.
Never said anything was a "crazy prospect" Just giving him some advice.

Obviously it hit a nerve with you.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Never said anything was a "crazy prospect" Just giving him some advice.

Obviously it hit a nerve with you.
Seriously - read that thread, could save you a few benjamins (or more)

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
You could squeeze him to 30 with no problems!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lightsped

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
Thanks for the info. Yes, difficult to pass the one I saw yesterday up as it was perfectly equipped for me. Wasn't sure if $31k ($33.8k otd) was a good price. Happy I checked here. Came realllly close to buying that 2 door Sport.

I will call Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA today.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hmmmm Similar Question:

Sport S JLU
Soft Top
Automatic
Cold Weather package
7" Stereo
Cloth Seats

Dealer is quoting 41K comes out to 43K after taxes. Is this a decent deal.

Last edited:

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
8% under invoice is a pretty widely available and openly published deal.
It's openly published. To say it's "widely available" as if every dealership(or even a quarter of them) are regularly doing 8% under on Wranglers is terrible advice that gives buyers false hope at the average dealer but this is the internet so bad advice is expected.

The the OP, the deal you listed is average. It's neither bad nor good(a lot of people pay MSRP or close to on Wranglers). You certainly could get a Jeep for much cheaper at one of the dealerships recommended in the Ordering forum(5-8% under invoice depending where you go.) I personally would go that route and even get a quote from them to use against this dealership. I don't think this dealer would go as low as them but maybe they'll lower their price to something more satisfactory(like 10-12% below MSRP) to win your business. If you ever do have real issues with your Jeep you'll be more than grateful you shopped local rather than traveled too. The service department, for better or worse should be a consideration in any new vehicle purchase IMO.

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
It's openly published. To say it's "widely available" as if every dealership(or even a quarter of them) are regularly doing 8% under on Wranglers is terrible advice that gives buyers false hope at the average dealer but this is the internet so bad advice is expected.

The the OP, the deal you listed is average. It's neither bad nor good(a lot of people pay MSRP or close to on Wranglers). You certainly could get a Jeep for much cheaper at one of the dealerships recommended in the Ordering forum(5-8% under invoice depending where you go.) I personally would go that route and even get a quote from them to use against this dealership. I don't think this dealer would go as low as them but maybe they'll lower their price to something more satisfactory(like 10-12% below MSRP) to win your business. If you ever do have real issues with your Jeep you'll be more than grateful you shopped local rather than traveled too. The service department, for better or worse should be a consideration in any new vehicle purchase IMO.
THIS. Everyone always gets a "great deal" until you ask them to see the pink sheet :CWL:.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Thanks for the info. Yes, difficult to pass the one I saw yesterday up as it was perfectly equipped for me. Wasn't sure if $31k ($33.8k otd) was a good price. Happy I checked here. Came realllly close to buying that 2 door Sport.

I will call Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA today.
Great choice. Mike was easy to work with and it was basically an effortless 7% under invoice deal handled through email.
Sponsored