Similar question here:

Hmmmm Similar Question:

Sport S JLU
Soft Top
Automatic
Cold Weather package
7" Stereo
Cloth Seats

Dealer is quoting 41K comes out to 43K after taxes. Is this a decent deal.
Sponsored

A Sober Animal

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Clubs

If you don't have an urgent need for the vehicle, wait. Most of the country will be going into another lockdown as we move into winter, and it's very possible that the unemployment will be worse then it was back in the Spring. That's a good thing because people won't be buying cars, and the longer you wait, the more of a discount you'll get. Also, keep in mind that the Wrangler is, in general, more of a secondary vehicle than a primary vehicle for most - us here are all outliers. That translates to better deals if you're able to wait and time things right.

I purchased my vehicle in June when dealers were still having a lot of difficulty moving inventory and was able to get over 10% off MSRP; you should be able to find something similar. Finally, I'd echo the sentiment about buying locally - most of the service departments are pretty terrible, so if you at least bought from that dealership, you can contact your sales guys to put pressure on the service guys.

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
2021 JL base Sport 2 door cloth top manual transmission with following options:
Air conditioning
Anti-spin axle
Deep tint

Sticker is $32,900 and dealer offered $31k. With tax title and license it comes out to $33,800.

Is this any good of a deal?

Thanks
Hi

I got a killer deal (posted elsewhere in the forum) from Shawn Evans at University CDJR in Rome GA. He was super easy to work with. I did almost everything over the phone and then went and test drove it.

Good Luck!