Sponsored

How far do 17*8.5 rims with 0 offset & 12.5 tires stick out?

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Any of you have issues with law enforcement in your state pulling you over for tires outside of the wheel wells?
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
In MA you may not pass the yearly inspection, haven’t heard of people being pulled over for it.

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
D0156BAC-C0D6-4023-8B8B-54EA57B36404.jpeg

Hope that helps. Before I bought them I was worried they would stick out too much, but I don’t feel that way at all now. Really like the look.
I'm looking at the same wheels (black) and tire size. Do you have a lift? Any issues with putting spare on? How do you like the wheels? TIA, really looks sharp!

hurricanes99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm looking at the same wheels (black) and tire size. Do you have a lift? Any issues with putting spare on? How do you like the wheels? TIA, really looks sharp!
No lift and no issues with spare whatsoever(didn't need to raise third brake light). I did purchase some black pvc and rubber chair ends to make extended bump stops for the spare..works perfect. I love the red methods and nitto trail grapplers. They have worn great in the past 30k miles. I did have an issue with the finish of the wheels and they all had to be warrantied by method. The finish started fading and they started to get a pink tint...that wasn't going to work :). I originally purchased through custom offsets and they took care of all the warranty stuff. They were great to work with. It did cost me some because i had to have the tires remounted (had done locally) and i also had to pay for the shipping of the new rims. Was out of pocket probably $250.

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
No lift and no issues with spare whatsoever(didn't need to raise third brake light). I did purchase some black pvc and rubber chair ends to make extended bump stops for the spare..works perfect. I love the red methods and nitto trail grapplers. They have worn great in the past 30k miles. I did have an issue with the finish of the wheels and they all had to be warrantied by method. The finish started fading and they started to get a pink tint...that wasn't going to work :). I originally purchased through custom offsets and they took care of all the warranty stuff. They were great to work with. It did cost me some because i had to have the tires remounted (had done locally) and i also had to pay for the shipping of the new rims. Was out of pocket probably $250.
Great! Thank you for the reply, really appreciate it!
Sponsored