Sponsored

How easy is it to steal 3.6 catalytic converters out of a 2-door?

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
At least you're in Oklahoma...that state might never be blue. I used to travel up to Norman and OKC from Austin to work.. Oklahoma is (was) a nice place but just wait.. thousands of immigrants are on the way.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
At least you're in Oklahoma...that state might never be blue. I used to travel up to Norman and OKC from Austin to work.. Oklahoma is (was) a nice place but just wait.. thousands of immigrants are on the way.
They are being bussed in here every week. Not just immigrants, but meth addicts from all over. OKC is rough, and they love to arrest and release their problematic homeless in other cities.

my Jeep sits parked on the corner of one of the busiest streets in the most crime ridden areas of our city, in which cat converter theft is booming. If it were easy to get them, mine would be gone. Thereā€™s no doubt in my mind. Iā€™ve run two crackheads out of my yard in the last month alone.

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Wow in OKC.. it's getting bad. Here in the Denver/CO Springs area it's pandemic.

I know you're a FCA tech from some of your posts. Are the cats in the same location on the 2l or diesels?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Deleted member 59498

Oh they specifically told me to shoot trespassers because the mayor wonā€™t let them do their jobs. Itā€™s getting bad out here. We lose local governments and then the state will follow.

Yeah were I live the chances of being shot by the owner while they are under a truck or car with a sawzall is very very high. Most people either carry or they are close by.
Sponsored