Sponsored

How do you know that your girl is a Jeep Girl?

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Holly Golightly, Audrey Hepburn's character in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's--for those old enough to remember--

beautiful, but NOT a Jeep girl:;)

Breakfast%20at%20Tiffanys%201-430x460.jpg

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
My wife was a Jeep girl long before I was a Jeep guy, she had two Cherokees (‘89 and ‘00) and a Liberty. Then she discovered “luxury” cars and she only tolerates my Jeep.

I’m getting her back though with our two daughters:

E6B04439-51D2-4DB4-A39D-190756587CBB.jpg

Sponsored

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
So there is no doubt that my wife is a Jeep girl, she is all in. Loves to wheel love to drive the Jeep. She is even buying Jeep t-Shirts. I think she has 7 or 8 of them now. So yesterday, I kinda found out just how much Jeep girl she is.

I had to pick her up from her work yesterday as we were going to look at an off road teardrop trailer. She works in a professional office environment. The kind that she dress up every day. The first thing she does when she gets in the Jeep is put her Jeep hat on. As we head off down the hwy. She pulls a Jeep shirt and pair of shorts out of her bag and said don't let no Semi trucks pass us Then changes out of her dress and into the a Jeep T-shirt and shorts.

I was like so we need to be in Jeep cloths to shop for an off road camper? She looked at me like I was stupid, then adjusted her Jeep hat and said this is a Jeep, girls will take off cloths in them. Just drive.

Pic of Jeep hat is the only pic I have.

71FcXFGMwGL._UX679_.jpg

This the type of trailer we looked at.
$_1.jpg
I want to get one of those trailers so bad....but now the wife wants one that we can cook inside and shower if the weather is bad, and we kinda need more room for our dogs, so it makes sense. Are you gonna buy it?

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I want to get one of those trailers so bad....but now the wife wants one that we can cook inside and shower if the weather is bad, and we kinda need more room for our dogs, so it makes sense. Are you gonna buy it?
We are still shopping for a trailer. There are so many out there. It is crazy how expensive they are. Hell, I only paid 15 grand for our used 36ft Class A motorhome with two slides. I am talking air, showers, frdge with an ice maker, generator, solar panels, all the good stuff and some of these trailers are 15 grand and they only have a mattress....Fuck. We want to camp off grid in the mountains but I am struggling trying to buy a teardrop camper.

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
We are still shopping for a trailer. There are so many out there. It is crazy how expensive they are. Hell, I only paid 15 grand for our used 36ft Class A motorhome with two slides. I am talking air, showers, frdge with an ice maker, generator, solar panels, all the good stuff and some of these trailers are 15 grand and they only have a mattress....Fuck. We want to camp off grid in the mountains but I am struggling trying to buy a teardrop camper.
I hear what you're saying. The one I wanted was 21k and like you said, it had a mattress and a galley kitchen and that's it.
Thinking of going this route. it's still 20k but at least you get a little more
http://www.dufoursrv.com/rv/fitchburg+ma/nucamp+traveltrailer/1428/nu+camp+pleasant+valley+tab+320s

The other option I'm thinking of is to make my own. I'm great with metal fab and wood working but I lack in electrical.....which is kinda important haha

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
My wife was a Jeep girl long before I was a Jeep guy, she had two Cherokees (‘89 and ‘00) and a Liberty. Then she discovered “luxury” cars and she only tolerates my Jeep.

I’m getting her back though with our two daughters:

E6B04439-51D2-4DB4-A39D-190756587CBB.jpg
Luxury cars, what a joke. My dad loves em, and so do my sisters and Mom, I think they're overpriced and just living off the prestige.

Gimme a Jeep, Pickup, Muscle Car or tuner any day instead of some posers car

gwl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I hear what you're saying. The one I wanted was 21k and like you said, it had a mattress and a galley kitchen and that's it.
Thinking of going this route. it's still 20k but at least you get a little more
http://www.dufoursrv.com/rv/fitchburg+ma/nucamp+traveltrailer/1428/nu+camp+pleasant+valley+tab+320s

The other option I'm thinking of is to make my own. I'm great with metal fab and wood working but I lack in electrical.....which is kinda important haha
If you're going to get a Tab 320S then you should get the Boondock edition for backroading.
https://www.tomscamperland.com/2020...ondock-Lite--Surprise-Mesa-Phoenix-AZ/6636695
Sponsored