Sponsored

How do you know that your girl is a Jeep Girl?

Stormblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
So there is no doubt that my wife is a Jeep girl, she is all in. Loves to wheel love to drive the Jeep. She is even buying Jeep t-Shirts. I think she has 7 or 8 of them now. So yesterday, I kinda found out just how much Jeep girl she is.

I had to pick her up from her work yesterday as we were going to look at an off road teardrop trailer. She works in a professional office environment. The kind that she dress up every day. The first thing she does when she gets in the Jeep is put her Jeep hat on. As we head off down the hwy. She pulls a Jeep shirt and pair of shorts out of her bag and said don't let no Semi trucks pass us Then changes out of her dress and into the a Jeep T-shirt and shorts.

I was like so we need to be in Jeep cloths to shop for an off road camper? She looked at me like I was stupid, then adjusted her Jeep hat and said this is a Jeep, girls will take off cloths in them. Just drive.

Pic of Jeep hat is the only pic I have.

71FcXFGMwGL._UX679_.jpg

This the type of trailer we looked at.
$_1.jpg
I am a Jeep girl and all about the Jeep life! I have a bug-out bag of Jeep shirts and hats that stays in the jeep for all possible adventures.

We have a teardrop very similar to the one you are looking at and absolutely love it. We upgraded it to add an outdoor shower on a roof rack, wheels to match the jeep for off roading, and took out the sink / water tank for easier travel. It has gone on several mountain trips and so easy to enjoy. If you still have reservations about buy a teardrop, it helped us to rent one for a trip before we bought it.

FB_IMG_1565726129340.jpg

FB_IMG_1565726736997.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
What is killing me about the teardrop trailers is the cost. Hell I bought a used 36ft Class A motorhome with two slides, generator, solar on the roof, beds, real nice shower, 80 gallons of water, a nice fridge with an ice maker..yada yada yada for 15 grand. 15 grand buys me a mattress on wheels and a roof vent in a tear drop trailer that is off road worthy.

The struggle is real.

I looked at the XTR. It is a very nice trailer. I want something with enough headroom that I can at least be up right on my knees while inside or sit in a bag chair if necessary.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I thought it said, "How do you know that your Jeep is a girl?"
Was waiting for the punch line...
Well that's an easy question to answer:
When you can't stop thinking about it/her. You spend all your free time with it/her. You spend all you spare money buying stuff for it/her. You're always talking to your buddies about it/her. You have tons of pictures of it/her. And last but not least, there's nothing like the feeling when you get it/her dirty.
Notice how easily "it" and "her" can be swapped? Yup, that's how your know you Jeep is a girl. ;)

Seriously though. I knew my wife was a Jeep girl when she started doing mods on her own Jeep. Of all the vehicles we've had over the years, she'd always ask me to do whatever mod she wanted done to them. Until now that is. I still do stuff like lifts that she doesn't know how to do, but she'll do little things here and there, which is something she never did to any of her trucks.

flyingmonkey

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (SOLD), RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Well that's an easy question to answer:
When you can't stop thinking about it/her. You spend all your free time with it/her. You spend all you spare money buying stuff for it/her. You're always talking to your buddies about it/her. You have tons of pictures of it/her. And last but not least, there's nothing like the feeling when you get it/her dirty.
Notice how easily "it" and "her" can be swapped? Yup, that's how your know you Jeep is a girl. ;)

Seriously though. I knew my wife was a Jeep girl when she started doing mods on her own Jeep. Of all the vehicles we've had over the years, she'd always ask me to do whatever mod she wanted done to them. Until now that is. I still do stuff like lifts that she doesn't know how to do, but she'll do little things here and there, which is something she never did to any of her trucks.
Basically, nailed it.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
What is killing me about the teardrop trailers is the cost. Hell I bought a used 36ft Class A motorhome with two slides, generator, solar on the roof, beds, real nice shower, 80 gallons of water, a nice fridge with an ice maker..yada yada yada for 15 grand. 15 grand buys me a mattress on wheels and a roof vent in a tear drop trailer that is off road worthy.

The struggle is real.

I looked at the XTR. It is a very nice trailer. I want something with enough headroom that I can at least be up right on my knees while inside or sit in a bag chair if necessary.
I am looking at hiker teardrop. you can get a basic one for 5~7k and a pretty good one for around 10k.

My girl loves the jeep, but absolutely hates running trails that require 4lo. We did some offroading last week to test my new rubi suspension and disconnects, so I got into a gnarly line and the jeep had about 25~30 degrees of roll towards her side she said she could see the ground from the window. Cried and said, never again lol. I tried backing up but we just came down a hill and the jeep was having trouble backing it, so she got of the jeep and I just finished the line. She doesnt mind average trails or the good old fire road, and absolutely loves being outdoors.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Its easy to tell who we are... guys love us and are still very afraid of us. And yes, we keep clothes, bikinis, shoes in our jeeps bc we are always prepared and have no shame when it comes to changing in or out of jeeps. We are also usually hella hot.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
In response to "how do you know if your jeep is a girl"....
You name a guy jeep... girl jeeps tell YOU their name♡

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
So there is no doubt that my wife is a Jeep girl, she is all in. Loves to wheel love to drive the Jeep. She is even buying Jeep t-Shirts. I think she has 7 or 8 of them now. So yesterday, I kinda found out just how much Jeep girl she is.

I had to pick her up from her work yesterday as we were going to look at an off road teardrop trailer. She works in a professional office environment. The kind that she dress up every day. The first thing she does when she gets in the Jeep is put her Jeep hat on. As we head off down the hwy. She pulls a Jeep shirt and pair of shorts out of her bag and said don't let no Semi trucks pass us Then changes out of her dress and into the a Jeep T-shirt and shorts.

I was like so we need to be in Jeep cloths to shop for an off road camper? She looked at me like I was stupid, then adjusted her Jeep hat and said this is a Jeep, girls will take off cloths in them. Just drive.

Pic of Jeep hat is the only pic I have.

Jeep Wrangler JL How do you know that your girl is a Jeep Girl? FB_IMG_1565726736997

This the type of trailer we looked at.
Jeep Wrangler JL How do you know that your girl is a Jeep Girl? FB_IMG_1565726736997
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaa thats awesome. I feel the same way though when i ride my Harley. gotta have a harley shirt on .

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaa thats awesome. I feel the same way though when i ride my Harley. gotta have a harley shirt on .
All matchy matchy arent we? But yeah... i make a lot of jeep wear with my jeeps name on it. Love it.

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
All matchy matchy arent we? But yeah... i make a lot of jeep wear with my jeeps name on it. Love it.
jeep clothes.
harley
corvette
and drag racing fan
and atlanta braves baseball.

i like to support my interests what can i say. lol.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
jeep clothes.
harley
corvette
and drag racing fan
and atlanta braves baseball.

i like to support my interests what can i say. lol.
Two more addictions and you'll cover every day of the week!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum