How do I install these Halo lights?

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
Hey all,

So I've bought these Halo lights from Jeep Federation. They came with no instructions and all Jeep Federation youtube videos end the tutorial for install by saying, "and go ahead and attach (tap) the wires to these green and amber wires" but never actually show how to do that.

Can anyone tell me exactly how I'm supposed to get these wires connected to the other wires? I'm looking for the simplest option. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL How do I install these Halo lights? 61428373581__DEFAE823-0569-4856-AE1B-5EEE28ED4B2A.JPG
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Hey all,

So I've bought these Halo lights from Jeep Federation. They came with no instructions and all Jeep Federation youtube videos end the tutorial for install by saying, "and go ahead and attach (tap) the wires to these green and amber wires" but never actually show how to do that.

Can anyone tell me exactly how I'm supposed to get these wires connected to the other wires? I'm looking for the simplest option. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL How do I install these Halo lights? 61428373581__DEFAE823-0569-4856-AE1B-5EEE28ED4B2A.JPG
Use a wire T-tap.

OP
OP
terrancewifflespoon
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
UPDATE: Thanks @Arterius2 I used the T-tap from Autozone and some electrical glue as well as those little rubber strips you melt on with a lighter for weather proofing everything.

I cut off those hook looking things, stripped 1/4" of plastic off of the wires and then applied T-tap and all of the above to attach to the Jeep wires. Just for those who are unsure and in a similar position.
Sponsored