Sponsored

How do I get my VIN from my order?

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I ordered a JL this month and I asked the salesman when I'll get my VIN and he told me I won't get one and they won't when know when it's ready until it comes in. I see many people here get their VIN's is there another I can get mine outside of direct through my dealer? I don't think they're being sketchy or anything, I'm guessing it's just not something they do.
Sponsored

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I ordered my JLURD on 10/18....I had a VIN, provided by the dealer when he checked the system, about 5 business days later.

JeepPeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee
I ordered a JL this month and I asked the salesman when I'll get my VIN and he told me I won't get one and they won't when know when it's ready until it comes in. I see many people here get their VIN's is there another I can get mine outside of direct through my dealer? I don't think they're being sketchy or anything, I'm guessing it's just not something they do.
I ordered a 2022 and got a VIN about a week later from the Jeep customer service chat. You should be able to get one from them.

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
I ordered mine on Saturday, VON same day, and VIN on Wednesday. Dealer should provide it when asked.