Sponsored

How did or do you october order people do it?

Coach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Bighorn
I'm 8 days into my order and going crazy. I've only asked for 1 update from dealer but probably 4 from JC. :)
Sponsored

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Because once we get our jeeps, we forget all about the painful waiting process :)

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
Nothing on the lots that I want, so I wait. If it doesn’t come through then I keep driving my F-150 (that’s paid off).

I figure at some point someone at the factory will ask why that white rubicon with the black grille has been sitting there for months and decide to finally ship it.

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
Because I knew it would be long so I ordered 6 months before I wanted the Jeep to arrive. Now that I'm ready for it, the waiting has gotten a little more tiresome but checking constantly will just lead to more disappointment. I did hear that my Oct 28 order is built now, though!
But it could mean months of waiting on shipping still.

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
Same, I wanted the Jeep to land when the weather got warm so I ordered in October.

Sponsored

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
Same, I wanted the Jeep to land when the weather got warm so I ordered in October.
Same, I knew there would be a wait. However warm weather is just around the corner and I am still in scheduling. So starting to get annoyed. Wife wanted to save up some money and pay off some bills. So she wasn’t in a huge rush either. But she is getting tired of me asking, “Where is our Jeep?”

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I ordered 10/23 and started the wait. My family only had a 2 door Jeep due to our previous SUV being wrecked. We thought we could make it with just the 2 Door but ended up buying a 2012 4 door Sahara in December haha. Now my 2022 is built and at the dealer so I’m going to trade the 2012 in. Was going back and forth on which Jeep to trade in but decided to keep the 2 door. It is weird to think it’s been almost 7 months from ordering, I guess time flew since the 2022 didn’t end up getting built til March. Waiting for it to ship out after being built was by far the hardest and longest wait of it all!
Sponsored