Sponsored

How close is you Warn Zeon 10 to grille?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
He must have gotten our very similar names confused. Lol.
Yeah, sorry for trying to help you. I'll be sure and not let it happen again,

Later,
Johnny
Sponsored

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Maximus 3 winch mount and factory steel bumper. Winch is as far forward as it will go due to hitting frame horns. It’s super close to the grille. Is everyone’s this close?
I have a 2021 Willys, replaced the front bumper with the Rubicon 3-piece steel bumper and have the Warn winch kit. My Zeon 10 is almost touching the grill - could not get the cover completely around the left hand side (facing the jeep)

OP
OP
Country JLU

Country JLU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have a 2021 Willys, replaced the front bumper with the Rubicon 3-piece steel bumper and have the Warn winch kit. My Zeon 10 is almost touching the grill - could not get the cover completely around the left hand side (facing the jeep)
It’s a really tight fit for sure.

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a really tight fit for sure.
Actually glad to know I'm not the only one who encountered this issue. I got the cover completely on when the grille was removed to install LED headlights so that gives some protection between the grille and the winch.

Sponsored

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Maximus-3 winch mount, trim plates and their JL tow loops with a Xeon 10s in a factory steel bumper. I got the Warn heavy duty winch cover to protect the winch during the salty road snow season here. But, I haven’t been able to get it mounted. It seems as though there is no room with the Maximus-3 JL Tow loop brackets and their mount to be able to access the sides of the winch to slip the cover over. Anyone have the JL tow loops and Maximus-3 plate and got a cover on?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
The Warn Zeon 10S is a tight but perfect fit with my Warn Elite front bumper. Warn does have you trim the inside top portion of the frame horn as it is needed for clearance and is not an attaching point to the Warn bumper. Super happy with both bumper and winch!

Jeep Wrangler JL How close is you Warn Zeon 10 to grille? IMG_1917

OP
OP
Country JLU

Country JLU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The Warn Zeon 10S is a tight but perfect fit with my Warn Elite front bumper. Warn does have you trim the inside top portion of the frame horn as it is needed for clearance and is not an attaching point to the Warn bumper. Super happy with both bumper and winch!

Jeep Wrangler JL How close is you Warn Zeon 10 to grille? IMG_1917
That setup looks really good!

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I said mine is touching. RockHard bumper with integrated plate, it touches front and back.

Pretty much the same for my aluminum RH bumper - Warn Zeon 10S. I rounded the corners some on the frame bumper flanges. But I don't think I can even get the grill off without loosening the bumper/winch. Hoping not to have to find out.

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
Bro- I just installed an Artec winch plate/warn zeon 10s/oem steel bumper on my ‘21 JLURD…..whoever designed these damn things and labeled them as “compatible” should be fired. That is a TIGHHHTT fit, even after grinding off some frame horn and guesset material almost up to the first bolt holes. My zeon sits in the middle (front mid back ) bolt hole choice on the winch plate, and I’m pretty sure the back of the winch is touching the lower grill. If it scratches…oh well….it’s hidden behind the winch, right? Then, spooling and setting the lock puck …woof. Then the hook thimble didn’t fit by like 3 mm into my factor 55 ultra hook. Took some persuasion with a sledge hammer. Then to cap it all off, all but 1 of the skid plate bolts went in, save for the passenger side rear frame horn bolt with obviously can’t line up because the extra material that has been added, so now I have to open that hole up somehow maybe 1/2 inch. Otherwise, the finish product does look good. Oh yesh….and those damn bumper frame bolts. I’m lucky I got 3 a side on and torqued. That inner lower one with the skid plate. Forget about it. My wife and her small hands was atleast able to hand tighten the nuts on, but that’s it…impossible to fit anything in there to wrench on it.
Sponsored