AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny - could you tell me the correct part number for the 392 slush mats?

I found - 82215203AE, but then it says they do not fit my vehicle?

also, any way to get them without the red Jeep name ie black?
Hi,
We are not aware of any fitment issues using the standard mats on a 392. We have been selling these https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215203ad.html

There is a factory version available in all black which can be ordered here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-floor-mat-6bp46tx7ae

I will send you a code you can use on either,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am also interested in a pair of the front control arms: 68322798AA Could I get a code as well? Backorder is noted. Thanks for your help.
PM sent

Thanks,
- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
hello Benny, can you tell me if the MOPAR code for the left mirror is different between these 2 VIN numbers of gladiator:
- VIN 1C6JJTBG4LL154895
- VIN 1C6JJTBG7LL210523
Thanks a lot

Hello,

Both vins use the same part # 68281893AE

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry we are not, We do not believe we have the resources to support another forum at this time but we hope that this forum can still help 4xe owners as well.

- Benny
That's a shame.

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Benny,

I just bought my wife a 2022 Compass Limited. Boy was I surprised to open the trunk and find fix a flat and a small compressor -No Jack - No Spare.
I was informed I need to buy the spare kit separately is that anything you can help with?

Thanks
Mitch

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

I just bought my wife a 2022 Compass Limited. Boy was I surprised to open the trunk and find fix a flat and a small compressor -No Jack - No Spare.
I was informed I need to buy the spare kit separately is that anything you can help with?

Thanks
Mitch
Hi Mitch,

Yes , Can you pass along the VIN please when you get a moment.

- Benny

Sponsored

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi Benny

Hoping you can assist me. Earlier this year I purchased a Mopar brake controller, part #82215652AB - from AllMoparParts.com. My 2021 JLURD is wired already for a brake controller. I had an aftermarket Jeep shop locally here in Houston install it.

I've had many issues with the controller. For one, the middle brake 'push' button appears stuck or jammed. Second, when starting the Jeep, the brakes to the trailer come on and stay on for at least 10 minutes (red indicator), until the light indicator eventually turns green and I can drive the jeep normally. Third, when I park and turn off the Jeep, the brakes stay on again for at least 10 minutes before the brake lights turn back off. Not sure if this part is normal or not.

I suspect the controller itself was installed incorrectly and I've called a few local Jeep dealerships here in Houston to see if they can help. So far they all seem baffled by the concept, not even being aware that such a thing exists. None of them have ever installed one. I'm hesitant to then have any of them take a look at it as it might just end up making matters worse.

Suggestions?

thanks

David

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny

Hoping you can assist me. Earlier this year I purchased a Mopar brake controller, part #82215652AB - from AllMoparParts.com. My 2021 JLURD is wired already for a brake controller. I had an aftermarket Jeep shop locally here in Houston install it.

I've had many issues with the controller. For one, the middle brake 'push' button appears stuck or jammed. Second, when starting the Jeep, the brakes to the trailer come on and stay on for at least 10 minutes (red indicator), until the light indicator eventually turns green and I can drive the jeep normally. Third, when I park and turn off the Jeep, the brakes stay on again for at least 10 minutes before the brake lights turn back off. Not sure if this part is normal or not.

I suspect the controller itself was installed incorrectly and I've called a few local Jeep dealerships here in Houston to see if they can help. So far they all seem baffled by the concept, not even being aware that such a thing exists. None of them have ever installed one. I'm hesitant to then have any of them take a look at it as it might just end up making matters worse.

Suggestions?

thanks

David
Hi David,

I would like to check your VIN first to ensure your Jeep has the ADH sales code. If the button is physically jammed then this should be covered under warranty. We can help with this or a local dealer should be able to exchange it. We will provide a dealer invoice in this case.

Let me know about the VIN and we will go from there.

- Benny

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler