How Can We Help?

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Hello, need assistance. I have a new JLUR. The thing I am inquiring about is red stiching “accents”.I have the Mopar perforated leather seats. It had came to my attention that package for some reason does not include all the red stitched “accents”.🙄
Can you provide me the parts that I can add to include the red stitching? One I know is the dash pad. Just would like to know of additional.

Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny can you confirm availability on 68322798AA? Please also provide a discount code if applicable.

And can I also get an update on order 145040353? It's been quite a few days since placed and I'm just curious what the time to ship is.
Hi,

There about a week away at this time. I am getting you the status of that order and will send you a code.

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello, need assistance. I have a new JLUR. The thing I am inquiring about is red stiching “accents”.I have the Mopar perforated leather seats. It had came to my attention that package for some reason does not include all the red stitched “accents”.🙄
Can you provide me the parts that I can add to include the red stitching? One I know is the dash pad. Just would like to know of additional.

Thank you
Hi Robert,

Sure here is what we are offering
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/6ac121r3ac.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/6ac261r3ad-6ac241r3aa.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/6ac671r3ah.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/6lz011a3ae.html

We will be adding shifter and t case boots shortly if interested. I will send you a code you can use.

-Benny

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
You can "help" by finding a more reliable shipping company. After several bad experiences with FedEx I was happy to see that you guys are using UPS to ship my Mopar lift. Nope. It's now 1 week late and the company that UPS handed it off to has no idea when it will get here. They have now said there was an "incident" that may delay delivery twice. The only positive shipping experience I've had lately is when Rockhard got tired of FedEx screwing up and shipped my rear bumper with Estes. Perfect.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You can "help" by finding a more reliable shipping company. After several bad experiences with FedEx I was happy to see that you guys are using UPS to ship my Mopar lift. Nope. It's now 1 week late and the company that UPS handed it off to has no idea when it will get here. They have now said there was an "incident" that may delay delivery twice. The only positive shipping experience I've had lately is when Rockhard got tired of FedEx screwing up and shipped my rear bumper with Estes. Perfect.
Hi Dave,

For standard packages we use Fedex. For freight shipments we use a freight broker that deals with various freight companies such as UPS freight. I am sorry for any delays that are occurring with your order. If you would like for me to look into it please send me your order number and I will give the freight company a call.

Thanks,
- Benny

Sponsored

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Can you make a MOPAR lift kit for the 4XE that will actually lift it 2" instead of the 1/2" increase everyone is seeing?

I was ready to pull the trigger on it, but there's clearly an issue with the kit. What gives?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can you make a MOPAR lift kit for the 4XE that will actually lift it 2" instead of the 1/2" increase everyone is seeing?

I was ready to pull the trigger on it, but there's clearly an issue with the kit. What gives?
Hi,
We are a simply a dealership similar to your local one and do not have any influence in the production, design or engineering of mopar products. I have not personally heard of such issue but then again it is a new model and I appreciate the feedback. If mopar provides an update on the kit we will share the info here.

Thanks,
- Benny

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Hi Dave,

For standard packages we use Fedex. For freight shipments we use a freight broker that deals with various freight companies such as UPS freight. I am sorry for any delays that are occurring with your order. If you would like for me to look into it please send me your order number and I will give the freight company a call.

Thanks,
- Benny
Thanks, Benny. Justin is already working on it, though there's not much he can do either. You should definitely take a look at what UPS did with this one, though. They handed it off to another freight company that is doing a terrible job of moving it across the country. You (and I) are paying UPS, so for them to claim it's not their problem is specious.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Wonder why no one has tried the diesel lift yet on a 4XE. I would think very similar except front May be taller. That would help with front rake anyway :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Bigger and more comfortable front seats for the 392.

Newbomb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Are there any coupon codes? Looking at the LCA's and a couple other things, thanks!
Sponsored