How Can We Help?

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
Hi, would you be able to tell me the part number and availability for the two body mount bolts that are right behind the front wheels of an unlimited? I attempted to install some rock sliders today and one of the front body mount bolts sheared off on me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi, would you be able to tell me the part number and availability for the two body mount bolts that are right behind the front wheels of an unlimited? I attempted to install some rock sliders today and one of the front body mount bolts sheared off on me.
Hi Chad,
We will need to measure the diameter and length of the bolt as our data does not indicate each bolts location on the frame. Please see attached

-Benny

Attachments

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
Hi Chad,
We will need to measure the diameter and length of the bolt as our data does not indicate each bolts location on the frame. Please see attached

-Benny
Benny, thanks for the quick response! I’m going to say it’s probably item 8. I’ll be able to measure the diameter, but not the length since half of the bolt is broke off in the mount.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Benny,
Can 1 lower control arm be ordered that comes with the Mopar 2" lift kit.
If so, availability and cost.
Thanks Gary

Sponsored

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
A couple of questions (and would like to get pricing) on these accessories:

Headliners for 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL 4 door. I noticed the part number has changed couple of times. Is part number 82215133AC the current/correct number for my Jeep? Also, has something changed or improved with the newer item number?

I’m also interested in the tailgate table (82215416AB) but wondering why it’s no longer listed n the Mopar website. Is there a newer/improved version coming out or some problem with it? There has to be a reason why it’s not listed any more.

terjon

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s
Hi I have a problem with my headlights it seems as if I don't have the normal halogen headlights installed to my JL sport S. Does anyone know why. I also have 2 connectors I presume 1 is for the headlight level.

5CC16147-CEB2-4BD9-BC15-ED16DE261A3D.jpeg

411C20C1-8080-4C60-9EEB-C42863C05F0E.jpeg

437E6F8D-5738-4597-8FC6-8F7948865694.jpeg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
A couple of questions (and would like to get pricing) on these accessories:

Headliners for 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL 4 door. I noticed the part number has changed couple of times. Is part number 82215133AC the current/correct number for my Jeep? Also, has something changed or improved with the newer item number?

I’m also interested in the tailgate table (82215416AB) but wondering why it’s no longer listed n the Mopar website. Is there a newer/improved version coming out or some problem with it? There has to be a reason why it’s not listed any more.
Hi Lance,

The most current headliner can be ordered here
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215133ad.htmlhttps://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215133ad.html

As for why the table is missing from Mopar's site I do not know but it is still available to order here if you are interested
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215416ab.html

Thank you,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi I have a problem with my headlights it seems as if I don't have the normal halogen headlights installed to my JL sport S. Does anyone know why. I also have 2 connectors I presume 1 is for the headlight level.

5CC16147-CEB2-4BD9-BC15-ED16DE261A3D.jpeg

411C20C1-8080-4C60-9EEB-C42863C05F0E.jpeg

437E6F8D-5738-4597-8FC6-8F7948865694.jpeg

Hi Johnny,

Those look like halogen bulbs to me, The 3 wires are Ground, Low Beam and High Beam. What seems to be the issue?

-Benny

Sponsored

terjon

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s
Hi Johnny,

Those look like halogen bulbs to me, The 3 wires are Ground, Low Beam and High Beam. What seems to be the issue?

-Benny
The problem is that its not the same connection to the bulb H13 and that the bulb does not twist in. It clips in like the old style bulbs so I can't do Led replacement.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The problem is that its not the same connection to the bulb H13 and that the bulb does not twist in. It clips in like the old style bulbs so I can't do Led replacement.
I see and am sorry but it seems Export markets have different headlamps from U.S versions therefore the U.S accessory upgrades will not work and I do not have any 100% solid solutions for you.

-Benny

terjon

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s
I see and am sorry but it seems Export markets have different headlamps from U.S versions therefore the U.S accessory upgrades will not work and I do not have any 100% solid solutions for you.

-Benny
Would I be able to fit the US style headlights.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Would I be able to fit the US style headlights.
Not unless you swapped the front lamp harness but the changes in wiring may go further back from there.

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Hi there. I'm hoping you can help me find the two-tone black w/red "Jeep" badges for the front fenders to replace the chrome ones. I'd prefer gloss black, if that's a possibility, but flat/matte black would be fine too. I don't care if they're the badges from a Rubicon, or if there's another Jeep vehicle that uses this same color scheme. Not trying to rip off a Rubicon, just that my girlfriend wants a black/red theme for some of the accents on our Jeep. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored