Sponsored

How can I tell if my Sahara has the limited slip rear axle?

toddfranc

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
This isn't necessary, the thread has good advice... Just to keep it simple. If you have an auto, look and see if you have a "4H auto" option on the smaller shifter right by the drivers knee. This includes the limited slip. It's 4 wheel drive on demand. I suppose it's possible to have limited slip with a manual trans, but it's rare that it rolls off the manufacturing floor with the 8-speed auto with 4H auto without the lsd.

ztj0ynpszwpiq1uiulrt.jpg
Not necessarily true. When I purchased mine it was a stock '21 Sport and has rear limited slip. Does not show 4H Auto. Recommend using the VIN link. This is an old thread, but adding this comment since it still pops up as a top thread when searching on this topic.
Sponsored

Yawnie'sPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLUR, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Not necessarily true. When I purchased mine it was a stock '21 Sport and has rear limited slip. Does not show 4H Auto. Recommend using the VIN link. This is an old thread, but adding this comment since it still pops up as a top thread when searching on this topic.
Two different line items. it's not included. I had to check that box even with the Selec-Trac.
Plugging the VIN into the build sheet site is the best way to know.
It would show on the order guide as "included with xxx" where xxx is the sales code for Selec-Trac if it was included.