Sponsored

How 'bout some Kudos for members that go well above & beyond to help us all!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks very much! I am just happy to pass along some knowledge as it's many on this same list that have helped me so much. Or at least helped me keep my wallet empty ;)

I also think @Roky needs to get a special Rock Krawler award as he's all over that product line helping people out. They should just send him one of all the new stuff to write the manuals on how to really install it....
I would agree on RK @Rock Krawler Suspension taking care of @Roky. They may even want to supply his new kit free or at minimum cost since he will probably sell multiple kits for them in the near future :like: He will definitely be their technical support on here...
Thanks guys..... appreciatecha... RK has been good to me over the past couple years, and I’m looking forward to my next chapter as I’m patiently waiting for my long arm kit to come in........

Jeep Wrangler JL How 'bout some Kudos for members that go well above & beyond to help us all! 32C3C4CE-2B1E-4768-8E73-0313AD88421A
Sponsored

Last edited:

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Thanks guys..... appreciatecha... @Rock Krawler Suspension has been good to me over the past couple years, and I’m looking forward to my next chapter as I’m patiently waiting for my long arm kit to come in........

Jeep Wrangler JL How 'bout some Kudos for members that go well above & beyond to help us all! 32C3C4CE-2B1E-4768-8E73-0313AD88421A
Patiently waiting like we all did for our ordered JL’s NOT.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Thanks guys..... appreciatecha... @Rock Krawler Suspension has been good to me over the past couple years, and I’m looking forward to my next chapter as I’m patiently waiting for my long arm kit to come in........

Waiting to see the install!!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys..... appreciatecha... RK has been good to me over the past couple years, and I’m looking forward to my next chapter as I’m patiently waiting for my long arm kit to come in........

^^^ That's Roky now.

Roky in a couple more weeks:
Jeep Wrangler JL How 'bout some Kudos for members that go well above & beyond to help us all! tenor (35)

And Roky, if it goes past due:
Jeep Wrangler JL How 'bout some Kudos for members that go well above & beyond to help us all! tenor (38)

OP
OP
blnewt

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I would also like to include certain Sponsors that do not just pay to be a sponsor here, but also along with being a Sponsor come here and actually help out... answer questions, offer support, listen, give personalized help and not just spew sales crapola... that are guys that give a damn.... not all do..

4 off the top of my head that stand out are:

Benny @AllMoparParts.com

Joe @joe@zauto

Lee @Bestop

Brian and Andreas @Redline Tuning

Yes, and I am appreciative of all Sponsors here! The guys mentioned above especially...

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I would also like to include certain Sponsors that do not just pay to be a sponsor here, but also along with being a Sponsor come here and actually help out... answer questions, offer support, listen, give personalized help and not just spew sales crapola... that are guys that give a damn.... not all do..

4 off the top of my head that stand out are:

Benny @AllMoparParts.com

Joe @joe@zauto

Lee @Bestop

Brian and Andreas @Redline Tuning

Yes, and I am appreciative of all Sponsors here! The guys mentioned above especially...
Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
+1 for phenomenal service and prices. It is uncommon to find a company that answers the phone on pretty much the first ring, or responds to a text message in less than two minutes to answer questions and provide advice.
RCO is absolutely top notch!
Marcus @River City Offroad deserves a shout out!
Thank you both very much! So awesome to be appreciated and it is reciprocated! We couldn't do what we do without ya'll!

Thank you!

Marcuss

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Maureen @Rock Krawler Suspension has been a HUGE help for me. Very patient, and helpful with my millions of questions / concerns. Replies almost instantly, has gone out of her way reaching out to the vendor I purchased from, along with dealing with my calling / emailing / harassing 2648162826271 times a day checking up and verifying everything is up to speed / date, and accurate for my recent 4.5” Long arm coil over kit…She has made this stressful, yet exciting experience a hell of a lot smoother for me. And I feel beyond at ease and feel confident with my purchase. She’s the real MVP 👍🏼🍻🇺🇸

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Maureen @Rock Krawler Suspension has been a HUGE help for me. Very patient, and helpful with my millions of questions / concerns. Replies almost instantly, has gone out of her way reaching out to the vendor I purchased from, along with dealing with my calling / emailing / harassing 2648162826271 times a day checking up and verifying everything is up to speed / date, and accurate for my recent 4.5” Long arm coil over kit…She has made this stressful, yet exciting experience a hell of a lot smoother for me. And I feel beyond at ease and feel confident with my purchase. She’s the real MVP 👍🏼🍻🇺🇸
Nathan, thank you!

I'm working on the other side of things for you now.

Adam C

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Nathan, thank you!

I'm working on the other side of things for you now.

Adam C
Yup! No doubt! I’m excited to see where this leads, and I appreciate all you guys are doing to help on your end. 👍🏼
Sponsored