How are your cloth seats holding up?

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
to answer your question, my cloth seats are holding up very well at 27,000 miles. would never want leather due to temperature factors already mentioned in other responses.
i’d love to find a quality cloth seat cover that doesn’t have molle on the back. any suggestions?
I’d recommend Bartact again. They will do what you want. Don’t want MOLLE they’ll do it, no problem. Custom stitching, etc. give them a call, they can send you a fabric sample of colors you’re thinking of. Everyone I know that has gone the Bartact route has been happy with that choice.
Sponsored

WorkingMan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
2019 w/ 22K - They are holding up fine. I thought I might miss leather but so far I really don't.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
No lift but larger tires. Retractable running boards so wife can get it. I slide my butt across the edge of the seat when getting in and out but less than 10,000 miles it hasn't had a lot of use but they are generally relatively short distances. I wear regular cotton shorts so no heavy duty work pants.

20201118_100421.jpg
WOW! Well that sucks man sorry to see that. But my first JL Rubicon had 40k miles on it and the seats still looked new when I sold it. My 20 Rubi has 21K miles now and they still look new. I have never seen any cloth seats look like this going back to the JK years with the Yes fabric and that had 100k plus miles. Something isn't right here, this isn't just normal wear. Do you wear a studded belt?
Sponsored